Chapter 7

Vivienne ran her fingers through the dark curls matting his chest. She spread her fingers to tease the peach-colored nipples peaking through the spattering of hair. She smiled inwardly when several swipes of her fingernails elicited a low growl. Liking his reaction, she ran hand down his body to the fastening on his jeans. 

Cradling his swelling cock, she whistled."I guess you're still up for it."

Impatient, Vivienne picked at the brass buttons. Her reward sprang free and she gasped. 

"This proof enough?" Zeke chuckled, knowing full well he had her undivided attention. 

His laughter deepened when she shrugged her camp shirt off, followed by her bra. She reached for the button to her shorts, but he swatted her hands away.

Surrendering, Vivienne relaxed into the mattress. Even though her heart beat erratically and she wanted to scream at the top of her lungs while he struggled with her zipper, she kept her mouth shut.

"Finally," she gushed, feeling the rasp of cotton over her legs. She gasped as he grasped her waist and suddenly lifted her. 

 Wrap your legs around me," he whispered.

She quickly complied. She couldn't wait to have him inside her. Her inner thighs were already slick with anticipation. She locked ankles behind his back and he covered her mouth with his. 

"Mmm...Zeke," she moaned against his lips. His hands and his tongue were setting her on fire.

He reached between them, touching her intimately. 

"You already hot as fire!" His fingers stroked her. "I said I'd take my time, but I can't wait for this—for you." He positioned her over him, the head of his cock pressing insistently against her. 

Taking the choice of out of his hands, Vivienne pressed downward. They both groaned in unison.

As she slowly took him in, he pressed his forehead to her shoulder and chanted her name. "Vivienne ...Vivienne...Vivienne...."

Fully seated, neither he nor she uttered a word. Instead, they communicated with their bodies and hands. The most vocal, Vivienne touched every available inch of him. Her fingers slid up his spine, over his broad shoulders and across his chest. All the while, she secretly marveled at how cool his skin was, much like the inside of the mine. Instead of turning her off, it heightened her excitement. 

"If you keep touching me like that, I'm going to end this sooner than the both of us want."

"What‟s holding you back?" Vivienne taunted, running her hands over his biceps and down his forearms.

Growling, he tipped her chin up with his hand. "I want you to keep your eyes on me while I make love to you."

"Why?" Vivienne asked.

"So I know I'm not dreaming this."

Vivienne barely had time to digest his words before he tightened his grip and proceeded to move her body in a slow counterclockwise circle on his lap.

Moaning loudly,  her eyelids slipped to half-mast, a natural response to the exquisite pleasure of pulsing through her body.

"Keep your eyes on me or I'll stop," he commanded.

Not wanting him to carry through with his threat, she looked into his eyes with a concentrated effort. He rewarded her obedience by slowly lifting and dropping her on his lap. 

 A shiver ran down Vivienne's spine and it took everything in her power to keep her eyes open. Considering the thickness and perfect curve of his cock, he hit her G-spot with perfect precision.

"Yes...yes," Vivienne panted, she was steadily losing her equilibrium with each upward and downward thrust. She tried to grapple for leverage by grabbing onto him, but her fingers continued to slip on his sweaty shoulders. Giving up, she leaned back and placed her hands on the mattress.

Her full weight now balanced between them, he slammed her onto him. From experience, Vivienne knew the crescendo brewing inside her like a hurricane building steam off-shore would soon have her screaming to the rafters. But then he went and blew her high--

"I-I-I lied to you, Viv...." 

With difficulty, Vivienne focused on him. Even though he was still knee-weakening handsome, he looked spent. His face reddened, his hair soaked and his blue eyes half-hidden by droopy eyelids, he looked close to blowing his top. 

"I lied about not wanting more," he panted. "I gotta have you all to myself. I want your heart."

Vivienne shivered. His confession touched something deep down inside. The temporary tension he caused by his driving cock and unexpected admission opened a dam of emotions. Overcome, she squeezed her eyes shut.

Vivienne felt his breath hot, heavy, and ragged next to her ear. "Look...at...me."

The message was sent to her brain but her body wouldn't comply. Or more like it couldn't since it had its plate full with a full blown orgasm. Striking like white lightening, her release made her back bow and her fingers bit into the mattress.

"That's it sugar. Come all over me," he ground out, while she lost touch with reality.

Not yet sated, Zeke pushed her down on the bed, both ankles gripped tightly in his hands. Finding her compliant and limp, he pulled one of her legs to his shoulders then wrapped the other around his waist. Sinking balls deep, he drew her first three toes in his mouth.

"Oh sh--"  Vivienne almost came off the mattress. She'd never had a man suck her toes before much less while making love to her. 

Gaze locked with hers, he drew on her toes with a wet, erotic glide that stoked her excitement tenfold. So much so, her head started to swim. Beads of sweat dotted her brow. Her pussy pulsed and contracted, pulling him even deeper.

Vivienne tossed her head from side to side. The pleasure was beyond intense. Awkward and slightly embarrassed by her body's reaction, her gaze flew to his. He held it while still pumping his cock. The intensity in his blue gaze shoved her toward that pleasurable precipice again. 

Galvanized by her response, a guttural growl tumbled from his chest. His thrusts became harder, faster, and deeper. Like a duet, his response triggered another chain reaction that began with a vibration at the tips of Vivienne's toes, zipped down her shaking legs, to bottom out at her throbbing clit.

"I'm. Going. To. Come. Again," Vivienne panted, her breathing flying out of her lungs in short bursts.

"Let go, sugar," Zeke commanded, rocking his hips back and forth. "When you do you grip me tighter than a glove."

As if on queue, she toppled over the edge.

He leaned forward, milking her orgasm with his driving cock. "Forgive me, sugar.  You've met your end, but I can't seem to get enough."

Vivienne suddenly found herself on her stomach with his body covering hers. She felt him shift slightly and grip her buttocks, squeezing the ample cheeks together.

"Squeeze your legs together," he rasped then bit her shoulder. 

Groaning, Vivienne brought her thighs together. Just as her knees touched, he slid deep.

"Ahh...Zeke...yes," she moaned, lightheaded from ecstasy. Vivienne's head rolled on her outstretched arm. In this position, she could feel every inch of him.

"You're even wetter than before," he growled, retreating then thrusting. "You're going to be the death...." 

Quivering, Vivienne matched his grasp on reality. She felt it slipping through her fingers like a shopaholic with a great credit rating as he continued to drive into her like a mad man, stretching her walls and hitting her G-spot until she practically strangled the mattress and screamed her release.

Much later, Vivienne wasn't sure how many times they'd made love. She stopped counting after the backward cowgirl only because she'd fallen asleep afterward. The man was downright insatiable. Even now with her drifting in and out of sleep, he was still rocking away inside of her.

If great sex were the only consideration in a relationship, she might be in love!