Come A Little Bit Closer

Start from the beginning

Problem was – there was no way in hell Jonah could wait that long. He supposed he would if he really, truly had to. And he wouldn’t want Noble doing anything with him that he would later regret and wished he could undo. But standing here with him now, both of them burning with the intense need to just be together, throw off all restraints and inhibitions and just cut loose…Jonah could barely control his own hands and resist the urge to start peeling off Noble’s clothes. The guy would let him, he knew this. But this wasn’t his call.

Rather than force Noble to continue to battle the temptation, Jonah said quietly, “Maybe we should just go.” He kissed him softly. “We can always come back another time…when we’re both ready.” He loosened his arms and stepped back, taking hold of Noble’s hands. “It’s okay, baby. I know this all happening so fast for you. Take your time. When you finally get to that place…I want it to feel right for us both. I know you regretted what happened between us before…and I hated how that felt. So don’t ever think I want you to do something that you’re not ready to do.”

Noble just looked at him, moonlight glinting off the thin film of tears in his eyes – eyes filled with so much love and gratitude that it crippled his heart. Noble had clearly never had anyone show him such patience and understanding before, and that broke Jonah’s heart. Twenty-three years on this earth, in this life…and this was the first time he was handed a get out of jail free card.

“Come on.” Jonah smiled warmly and nodded back towards the car. “We should go before I lose control.” Noble smiled and raised an eyebrow. Oh god, baby, don’t do that. It’s way too sexy. “Hey, I’ve never been so good at the whole resisting temptation thing. Might as well admit it. God already knows.”

Noble just stared at him, clearly amused. Groaning, Jonah chuckled and turned away, walking back towards the car. When he realized Noble wasn’t following, he stopped and turned back. His mind and heart went static when he saw Noble slip off his shoes, then peel away his jacket and drop it on the grass. Oh god…don’t toy with me. His crotch throbbed, cock thumping in shorts as any space inside there quickly diminished as Noble held his eyes and his fingers moved down the front of his shirt, popping loose one button after another.

His breath quickening, Jonah walked back towards him slowly. “Don’t be teasing me now.” He murmured with a rasp to his voice. “That isn’t nice.”

Noble continued to stare at him silently and unfasten the last few buttons of his shirt, then slowly peeled it off, letting it drop down on top of his jacket. He stood unmoving. “I hope you were serious.” He whispered, a tremor to his words. “About the swim. Otherwise…I’m going to be very embarrassed.”

The guy’s voice shook with a nervous laugh as a sliver of uncertainty darkened his eyes. Jonah smiled and shrugged his jacket loose, tossing it on the grass. “You better believe I was serious.” He kicked off his shoes along the way then tugged the hem of his shirt from the waist of his pants, dragging it up over his head with no patience to unbutton it. It fell away somewhere behind him as he stepped up close to Noble and rubbed his hands lightly down his bare arms. The man’s skin prickled beneath his touch and a shiver rushed through him, which turned Jonah on to no ends.

When Noble’s fingertips touched his chest tentatively, he suffered his own case of the shivers and bumpy skin. “You don’t have to do this.” He trembled. But oh god, baby, please don’t change your mind now. I don’t think I could survive that. “I’ll understand.” And he would, but oh hell, it would be a painful understanding.

“I know.” Noble moved closer and flattened his palms against Jonah’s thick chest then kissed the base of his throat. “That’s why I want to.”

Oh god, baby, thank you. Jonah cupped his face and kissed him deeply. “I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t glad for that.” He groaned softly. “’Cause I think I might actually die if you got my hopes this high and then dropped me. Baby, that’s too great a fall for me to survive.”

Noble smiled and kissed his collar bone, the lower curve of his neck, his chest pushing against Jonah’s, stiff nipples pressing into Jonah’s firm flesh. The man’s fingertips played up and down his back through the furrow of muscle along his spine.

“Fuck, baby.” Jonah groaned and knew he had to get out of his pants soon before the seams of the crotch began tear from the immense internal pressure. He slipped his hands down between them and slowly unfastened Noble’s pants, waited for just a moment to see if he would tense, resist. But when he merely went on kissing all over his neck and shoulder, Jonah continued, sliding the zipper down. He refused the urge to slip his hands down inside and handle Noble’s hardened member, but rather sank to his knees and slowly dragged his pants and briefs down over his hips, leaning in to plant warm kisses on his stomach.

Noble’s breath quickened considerably and his ab muscles quivered and jerked each time Jonah’s lips pressed against them. Short breaths puffed from the man’s mouth, his fingers sinking into Jonah’s hair, twisting around the ebony strands. Jonah pushed his fingers beneath the back of Noble’s pants, urging them down further, his hands sliding over his firm rear as his cheeks fit into his palms perfectly. Leaving his pants half way off his butt, he rubbed up his back and pulled him closer, kissing his stomach and chest. Noble whimpered and squeezed fistfuls of Jonah’s hair.

That’s it, baby, pull my hair…I don’t mind. Just turns me on all the more.

As if reading his mind, Noble clutched tighter as Jonah slid his hands back down and continued with his mission to disrobe his lover.