24) Come Play With Me, I'm Watching You

Location : Unknown

Sender : Mdm Maria

This story is about my 4 year old daughter, Amelina. Recently, my husband and i had bought for her a human baby doll. For the past 4 years, we only bought for her stuffed animals like teddy bears etc.

The baby doll looks really cute. It wears a black dress with a white collar, the Sailormoon type of collar. When you press the tummy, the first line would be, 

"Come play with me." Press it again and it will say,

"I'm watching you."

When we gave it to our daughter, she really liked it. My daughter is the type that whenever she gets a new toy, she forgets about the old one and she would bring the new one wherever she go. A month passed and the doll became my daughter's best friend.

Sometimes in the middle of the night, i would wake up suddenly and usually i would check on my daughter who is sleeping alone in her room. The nearer i got to her room, sometimes, i can hear she's talking to someone like this..

"You..come here sit with me on my bed. Don't be afraid, you are my best friend."

Imagine when i peeked in, i saw my daughter still wide awake in bed talking to the doll. At first, i didn't want to think badly of it. I just assume that's how kids talk to their new toys. But as days goes by, it became very annoying and upsetting because she's been spending a lot of time talking to the doll more than she talks to me. My last call would be hiding it away from her.

The first time I felt something was off was when i decided to hide it away from her. She would make so much noise, crying and begging for it back. When I gave it back, she would hug the doll so tightly. It can be very disturbing at times. Whenever i tell my husband about this matter, he would say,

"She's still a kid, that's her toy. Just let her be."

Of course he won't notice any changes because most of the time he's not at home. But i'm the one who spends time with her at home 24/7 so I know whether my kid has changed her behaviour or not. Its hard to convince my husband. But not for long.

One night, something very creepy happened.

"You..don't show me that face, i'm scared. Don't do that.. i'm scared."

I suddenly heard my daughter talking like that. I knocked on her door.

'THUD THUD THUD'

When I opened her door, i saw her lying on the bed. Her bedroom light was on.

"Amelina, why are you not sleeping yet? Who were you talking to?"

She kept quiet.

"Amelina, who were you talking to?"

She still kept quiet but she looked at me and then looked on her right. Looked at me and then looked back again on her right. She did this a few times, as though she's trying to give me signal through her eyes.

"What's wrong Amelina?" i started to get worried.

She gave me signal again and this time i got it. She was trying to show me something but was afraid to say it out. My daughter's bed is covered with a thick comforter so when i looked closely on her right, i could see very clearly..like as if...there is a shape of someone lying next to her on her right! 

I went up to her bed, I pulled her comforter and all I saw was the doll lying next to her on her right. My daughter jumped out of her bed and hugged me tightly. When she was hugging me, I felt goose bumps all over my body like as if something was very wrong. I began asking myself things like, why if she was afraid, she didn't go out of her room to search for me and asked for my help? Why my daughter didn't reach out to me? And then I saw something.

On my daughter's right arm, there is a mark.. like as if someone had gripped onto her arm really strongly till it left behind a mark. That was why when I came into her room, when she gave me those eye signals, she was trying to tell me that she couldn't move because..something was holding onto her arm!

"Oh my God! Amelina! What happened to your hands?!" I asked her.

I took a good look at her hands. There were scratches on her left hand and a mark on her right hand. I straight away brought her to my room and wake my husband up.

"Dear, dear wake up. Dear, please look after Amelina. I need to go to her room and get something. Later I will tell you the story."

"Ahh..okay.." replied my husband.

I went back to my daughter's room. When I left my daughter's room earlier, I didn't off the light. But when I came back, the light was out. Nobody knows who off the light. Then, suddenly I hear,

"Come play with me. I'm watching you."

I turned on the light and with just a glance at her room, I could feel that something was very wrong. I left the lights on and closed her bedroom door. I went back into my room and saw that my daughter had fallen asleep next to my husband. That was really quick. I was gone for only 3-4 minutes. I have a feeling that maybe..she can't get a good sleep for the past few nights because something was disturbing her.

"What happened?" my husband asked me the moment I entered my room.

"Dear, you look at her hands." I told him.

"Oh my God! Who did this?!" he exclaimed.

"You remember the doll we bought for her? I have a feeling.. its haunted." I explained to him.

"What?!" my husband was still in shock.

"Its true dear. Earlier when I was in her room, the doll suddenly talked to herself." I explained again.

The moment after I said that..

'THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD'

My daughter's bedroom door was knocked on a few times. My husband wanted to check out what was going on but I begged him to let it be for that night. He finally said,

"Okay... i will find a religious teacher tomorrow to see our house."

The next day, the religious teacher came. He asked,

"Where was the first time it happened?"

"My daughter's bedroom." I told him.

He went into my daughter's room and I heard him reading some prayers. After sometime, he came back to us and explained this,

"Mdm Maria and Mr Izuwan, when I was inside your daughter's room, I could feel a negative energy in there. I have a feeling that the doll on the bed is the root of all the problems. You need to get rid of that doll." he explained to us.

"Getting rid of it..is NOT just take the doll and bin it. If we do that, it would make the thing  angrier. There is something inside the doll. We need to do it in a certain way." he told us.

"So how do we get rid of it, Sir?" I started to get worried.

"I will help you but you have to permit me because this is your stuff."

"I permit you to do it." I told him.

My daughter at that time was outside watching tv. So she didn't know what's happening. The religious teacher took the doll and started to read some prayers. While reading, he took a jug of water and pour it onto the doll from head to toe. Then he pour Kerosene onto it and then he burned the doll.

This is the way to stop the thing  from coming back and disturb us, especially my daughter. No one knows how it got into the doll in the first place but the religious teacher advised us not to buy dolls that have human features again. 

Thank you.