62) The Jealous Friend

Location: Malaysia

Sender: Ivy

~ AUTHOR'S NOTE ~

The following story is from a reader. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us!

*****----------------------------------------------------*****

My name is Ivy and this is my story.

I didn't believe in ghosts/black magic/spirits until I had my own experience. The story might not be scary or creepy but it was a lesson for me. I studied very well in school. I don't slack off or get scolding from my teachers. Because of this, I became very popular & have a lot of friends but  every single one of them are jealous of me and they talked behind my back. 

One of them did something I never expected that would happen in my life. She was a close friend of mine(or at least that's what I thought). I'd teach her things that she finds hard to study and so on. I never expected anything in return. She usually gives me food but the thing is that she brings a separate box of food just for me. She doesn't eat from the box she gave me. I gladly accept this free food and I stuff my tummy with it. 

 One day, I started having pain shoulder pain. It wasn't terrible but it still hurts. I informed my dad about it as he was the only person with me because my mother goes to work and he works from home. My dad said it was probably because I slept in a wrong position. At first, I agreed because i liked sleeping on my shoulder but it started to get worse. I told my dad again and he checked my temperature. I was having slight fever! For the next few days it went from bad to worst. Finally when it was very painful my parents took me to the hospital. 

Now here's the creepy part. I kept having pain and it was extremely unbearable. My eyes blacked out. I was shivering so hard because of the pain. My parents started to panic. My dad then decided to call a religious relative of mine over to check on me. The nurses and doctors were trying their best. Then a few hours later, the pain was gone! The doctors checked me over and over again but I had no diseases or anything! But I kept having pain on my  fingers,wrist,knees,neck & shoulder. Then the religious relative of mine suggested to take me to Penang for spiritual healing.

We went there and she said they had to do a special treatment for me. She often gets visited by a Baba(an Indian religious teacher). Baba's soul often enters her body. Idk how to explain this but when my treatment was going on; THEY PULLED OUT 5 BAMBOO STICKS FROM MY BODY! Then they explained why this had happened. Someone had purposely put bamboo sticks using black magic into my food and gave it to me. I had since recovered from that incident.

My main suspect is my friend as she had constantly giving me food and she gave them in a separate box. It's not confirmed yet. I have other classmates who shared food with me too but they hand it out from their own food boxes. I learnt never to accept food freely. I hope nothing like this will happen to whoever is reading this.

Thank you.