40) Lift Stops At Level 5

Location : Pulau Pinang, Malaysia

Sender : Mr Irfan

I live in Pulau Pinang, a state in northwest Malaysia and this is my story. I love going out late with my friends. I would reach home way past 12 midnight, maybe 1 am or 2 am. To me, i am young and the best part, i am a guy so nothing can disturb me but we're about to find out how wrong i was.

As usual, I was out till 1 am with my friends one night. You see, my block has  4 lifts. Lift A and Lift B are located at the main lobby while Lift C and Lift D are located on the other side. To be precise, lifts C and D were located facing the forests. Most of the residents there seldom use those 2 lifts because there were so many stories linked to them.

So there i was, at the main lobby waiting for my lift while playing with my phone. I was so engrossed playing with my phone until i don't realize what's happening around me! 5 minutes passed, 10 minutes. 

Suddenly, i looked away from my phone and looked at both lifts only to find that they're both still stuck at the highest level! 

"Oh my God! Which idiot is playing with the lifts now!?" i was very annoyed.

My house is on the 8th floor. Its not that i don't want to take the stairs but i was so full from eating a lot earlier. So guess what i did? I went to the other lift lobby. I checked them out and was glad to see that both lifts were already on the ground floor. I pressed the button, the door opened and the lights inside turned on. This shows that the lift wasn't in use for a long time. 

I went in and it started going up. The lift smelled so nice like as if someone, a lady (but i was all alone) just sprayed perfume and was going up with me in the lift! The lift suddenly stopped at level 5. The doors opened and then it started to close back on its own but halfway through, it opened again!

I pressed the close button. The doors started closing again but halfway, it opened again! I repeated did this method until i actually placed both of my hands on the lift doors trying to close them but failed.

In the end, i went out of the lift and walked towards the stairs. Just imagine while walking, the fragrance of flower followed me! My heart was beating super fast because i roughly knew what was following me! I walked faster but did not run. If you run, these things will love it more. It gives them knowledge that you are scared of them! I walked as fast as i can until i reached my house. I was panicking on my front door. Before entering, i read some prayers and then entered with my right leg. I went straight to the toilet, cleanse myself and do some prayers before going to bed.

Thank God it didn't enter my house or i don't know what would have happened to me. My first ever and hopefully my last supernatural experience ever. It may not be scary to some but my life was at stake because i am not a brave person! 

Thanks.