Chapter 6

*Your POV*

I wake up to the feeling of someone breathing on my neck and rubbing my stomach.

I look to my sides and see Dinah half asleep in the crook of my neck and Normani's hand slowly rubbing my stomach. I was so content with the feeling of having both of them in my arms that I just wanted to stay there forever. I mean how often do you get to wake up surrounded by two beautiful girls that make you feel better than you have in the seven years?

“Good Morning, Y/n/n.”

I guess Mani felt me wake up.

“Good Morning, Princess.”

I watch her face light up a bit and I can't help but smile.

I did that...

I feel DJ wiggle around as she groans.

“Shhhhh! You guys are loud.”

“Well you could always get up, Babygirl”

“Noooo. I wanna sleep! You're so comfortable.”

I chuckle a little.

“She's not wrong, Y/n/n. I've been up for an hour and I refused to move because I was too comfortable."

I smile at that.

“I'm glad I'm so comfortable, but both of my babies need to get up so we can start our Saturday. I have plans for us."

They both hop up and attempt to get ready until it hits them....

... they don't have any clothes.

“Go in my closet, look to the left. I don't wear those much anymore, so you can choose any of them. There are extra unopened packs of underwear, both boy shorts and boxers, that you can use. There's also two unused toothbrushes in my bathroom to your right.”

They smile at me and run to my closet.

“THANKS Y/N/N!!”

“You're welcome, Babies.”

While they find clothes I head to my bathroom to start getting ready.

I pull out a black V-neck, all white jeans, and my blue, black, and white, Jordan Retro 4 BGs. I set my clothes on the bed and grab boxers, sports bra, all other necessities, and head to the bathroom to start my shower.

I hop out after the shower and brush my teeth. I walk out of my bathroom to see my babies laying on the bed wrapped in two of my hoodies and I can't help but laugh.

“I guess you guys will be wanting to keep those?”

They cutely nod and I want nothing more than to hold them in my arms.

But I can't.

“Anything you want. Now, start getting ready we have a nice day ahead of us, loves.”

They smile and head to my bathroom, not bothering to shut the door as I hear the shower start and both girls hop in.

Death....These girls are gonna fuckin kill me...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6 everyone hope you enjoy it
Chapter 7 will be their day that you have planned dont know when it'll be posted I'm constantly busy between school, being exhausted, And working on my weekends, but I'll try to make time ✌

~K😌👅💦