32

a/n: sorry for not updating in awhile, having major writers block and story is close to an end.

"Tae~" Violet slurred. Taehyung was huffing and puffing as he tried to get his lover into the limousine. Her arms were tightly wrapped around his neck and it began to ache.

Once he successfully got the both of them in the limousine, the driver began to drive them to their home.

"Gimme kiss TaeTae~" Violet giggled as she laid her head in his lap. He played with her hair, loving her curls. She then grabs his hand, messing with his fingers.

"God, your hands are biiiiiiggg~" He laughed and continued playing with her hair.

When they got home, Taehyung put Violet in her pajamas. They then went to sleep.

At the middle of night

A window breaks and Violet immediately wakes up. Taehyung was a heavy sleeper so he didn't hear a thing. Violet's head began to throb from drinking too much.

She groaned in pain as she got out of bed slowly. She tiptoed into the living room to find a shadow. She gasped in fear. Violet was about to shout Tae's name until she was struck in the head, knocked unconscious.

Tae's POV

I shift around in the bed as I began to wake up. I open my eyes and let them get used to the light. I look over to my right and see that Violet wasn't there. I didn't think much of it and thought she went shopping or something.

I quickly went to the bathroom and took a piss. After I wash my hands, I walk into the living room to see glass and blood. My heart beat began to increase as I start worry.

"Violet?!" I called out but there was nothing. Tears start to run down my cheeks and ran through every room in the house.

She was gone.

I fall to ground and sobbed, worried that somebody might've killed my baby.

As I cried, I spot a letter with a bloody hand print on it. I sniffled and began reading it.

Call this number if you want her to live

I immediately ran to the phone and began dialing the number. The person picked up right away and I couldn't believe what I was hearing

"It took you long enough."

"Dad?"