17

"Did she get a good ass beat though?!"

"Mama yes! Now can I go upstairs?"

"No, I'm still mad about the fact that you got suspended."

"Mama please I already told you a million times, she kept testing me and she was messing with the wrong person."

Mama kept her arms crossed over her chest with a soft facial expression. She sighed and told me I was free to go, but we were going to finish when my dad came home.

I told her I was going to walk to Starbucks just to relax. And no, I'm not basic.

Once I got there, I ordered a grande caramel frappuccino and 2 old fashioned doughnuts.

I shiver when the coldness goes down my esophagus. I grab my phone and start scrolling through Instagram. As I'm doing that, a figure sits in front of me.

I look up and see a beautiful ass man staring back at me, smiling.

"Ummm, do I know you?"

"Nope. I only came over because you seem upset."

I sigh "Ok I'm not going to be opening up to some stranger-"

"Damn gurl, it ain't like that." He chuckled as he puts his hands up in defense. I force a smile on my face.

"How old are you?" He asked me

"Hold up, shouldn't you be introducing yourself?" I giggled

"Oh my fault."

He gets up out of his chair and wipes the dust of his shoulders, causing me to laugh. He bows down and says "My name is Treavor, it's a pleasure to meet you."