1

"Violet come here!"

"You know you can walk your ass over here and talk to me right? You're like 3 inches away from me."

"Just come here please." I get up from his bed and walk up to him sitting his ass in a chair while on the computer.

"What do you want?" I ask as I cross my arms over my chest.

He stands up and walks up in front of me closely. He leans down to my ear and whispers "I want you to kiss me."

I sigh, roll my eyes, and say "Would you stop bothering me if I do?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

I grab the back of his neck and pressed our lips together. He pushes me to the wall and kisses me back roughly.

I wrap my arms around his neck and brought him closer to me. He places his hands on my ass and gropes it. I gasp then he adds his tongue with the kiss.

My knees started to tremble so Taehyung lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and started to tangle my fingers in his hair.

Taehyung then carries me to his bed and lays me down gently. He breaks the kiss for 0.5 seconds but goes back to attacking my lips.

I can hear him unbuckling his belt. I break the kiss and said "Wait, we're not going to have sex Taehyung."

"C'mon babe. My parents won't be here until tomorrow."

"But I have to be home at 9:30."

"I'll drop you off after we're done with business."

He starts biting my neck and continues to take off his belt. I moan when I feel his hard poke my area.

"Taehyung stop. I need to get home." I moan out

"I'm not going to stop. I know you want this tonight." I hear him mumble.

He continues on leaving marks on my neck. While he was doing that, I thought to myself......why don't you listen to me, Taehyung?