Lucys' Anger: Run Natsu Run!

Lucy p.o.v

I was pissed. Extremely pissed. The door open slightly and I turn. Erza had the pink hair idiot and placed him on the chair close by. I crossed my arm and stood in front of him. My eyebrow twitched a bit. He looked up with a scared expression. "Hi Luce" he said gulping. 

Earlier I wrote down everything and handed it to Erza to read to him. "Lucy says, HOW COULD YOU YOU STUPID DENSE IDIOT GO OFF WITHOUT THE REST OF US. YOU COULD OF BEEN KILLED AND IT WOULD OF BEEN MY FAULT. ARE YOU THAT STUPID." Erza yelled as I instructed. 

Natsu flipped the chair back and was hiding behind it. His body was shaking to every word Erza yelled. " I'm sorry" he said. We heard a knock as the others came in. Gajeel looked between us and Natsu and busted out laughing. Levy elbowed him and glared at him. He shut up after that but still had a smug look on his face.

"Listen Lucy I know your upset and all, and I'm sorry for leaving. Please forgive me" he said rasing a hand in front of his face trying to protect it. I gritted my teeth together seething of anger. I saw Gray beginning to shake from under my anger. "Okay Lucy I think you scared him enough" Erza said. I place my hand out to stop her from talking.

I grabbed the paper and scribble something down and handed her it. I smiled down evily towards him. "Lucy says, 'Run Natsu Run' " Erza read it out loud. Natsu jumped to his feet and began to run. I didn't care if I was weak at the moment, but I am going to kill him!!!

I took off after him ignoring my throbbing head. He cut a corner and ran into a empty alley way. I followed him already feeling tired. No damn it!! I feel to my knees letting out gasping pants. Curse this stupid curse on me.

I heard someone footsteps. Looking up I saw Natsu come over with a worried face. "Lucy" he asked. My lip began to tremble a bit. Ever since my emotions came back they been wacked up. All the thoughts that could have happen to Natsu crossed my mind. Tears began to stream down my face. Clear crystal blue tears feel to the ground. Every inner fear was coming up. I couldn't speak or scream at the idiot. My mind wanted to let him know how scared I was that I was going to loose him.

He seemed to notice my inner tormoil and kneeled beside me. "Listen Lucy. I knew that I would upset you if I ran off like that. I can't fight the feeling that if we didn't act quicker I could loose you forever. I can't let someone else go. I should've came and spoke with you first, but I didn't think you would catch on that quickly" he said. My body moved on its own.

My hands grabbed fistful of vest as I pulled him close. My fore head rested on his shoulder as tears continued to fall. He knew me so well yet he still went and did that. "I will save you Lucy" Natsu said wrapping his arms around my lower back. As much I wanted to hit him and make him hurt all those thoughts dissapered as he wrapped those big warm strong arms around me.

I was in love with the idiot dragon slayer. Once this blows over I am going to confess to him. I hope I am alive still when that happens. I don't want to be seperated again from him. Never again.

Sorry for the short update

I will be working on this story tomorrow as well. I hope to have this story done soon!!1

Also sorry for the spelling and grammer mistakes. My internet running slow so it wouldn't let me do any proper spell check