Stand Off

Lucy p.o.v

"Hey let our friends go" Natsu yelled out to my father and his group. I snuck my hand around his arm. "Lucy just come over here and I'll let your friends go. We can go home forget this nonsense and get you married to a rich guy. Not a common man" he yelled across.

In honest truth I was fine with Natsu. Even tho this is just a cover story it felt lik it was real. I wouldn't care if Natsu is a common man. I don't care if he isn't rich either.

I took my magic paper and scribbled my words and handed it to Natsu.

"Lucy would like to say a few things. 'Father I will never return to that hell whole. I lived my childhood alone and in silence. If I tried the simplest of things you would yell or get mad. Why should I go back to a place where no one smiles?

Anyways I don't need  a rich man to marry. I like my option where it is now. Let my friends go and leave.'" Natsu read the note out loud.

The look on my father face was pure anger. Of course he wouldn'tvlisten to this. "Lucy I don't care what you think. Come or I kill your friends" He said motioning his head. One guard pulled Erza up and pushed her so she was stumbling. By the looks of it her body had gone through a lot. Cuts and bruises littered her body. Her hair was a tangled mess yet still looked nice.

The guard who pushed her brought out a little black object and pushed it to her back. Erza let out a horrific scream and dropped to her knees. Her body jolted forwards then crashed to the ground.

How bad I wanted to scream out to her and let her know I was there. I felt my pocket where my puch was burn a little. Opening it I notice my keys were glowing and shaking.

I touched one and it flew from my pack and twirled around in the air. With a poof Virgo stood in front of me with a look of relief. "Princess we had all began to worry" Virgo said.

Natsu looked stunned to Virgo appearance. I didn't even have to speak to summon her. I grabbed the paper and scribbled new words to Virgo. I handed her the paper with shaky hands. "The answer to your question princess is that your condition has grown to the celestial world. The Celestial King granted you the power to summon us by just touching are key and think the summoning" Virgo answered handing me the paper back. 

I looked over to my friends and bite my lip. I wrote a simple command to her and handed the paper to Virgo. She nodded her head and gave me the paper before disappearing into the ground. I dug through my pocket and grabbed another key which belong to Loke. 

Holding the key up I twirled it and thought about summoning him. In a flash he was before me in his usual attire. "Hello Lucy" He spoke straighten his collar. I gave him the paper I handed Virgo a few seconds ago. He nodded and then handed me it back and turn to the enemy. 

I turn to Natsu who had been extremely quiet throughout the whole ordeal. I handed him the paper as well. To beat my father I had to do things that I would never live down. I need Natsu to be willing to do this. He nodded and handed me the paper back. I shoved it in my pocket and turn to meet my father. 

"Lucy says this is the last time she asking. If you don't give us our friends back I will have to use force" Natsu related my message. I need to work on my grammar when writing fast. "You mean those little spirits are going to do me harm. Ha you must think I'm weak" my dad sneered. 

Little did he know that these spirits are stronger then normal. I tapped my foot against the ground three times. The earth began to shake as the ground collapse. Natsu had a tight grip on me and pillowed our fall. Virgo really did dig this deep in a short amount of time. She appeared next to us with Loke. 

I nodded to Loke to let him know that it was time to attack. Natsu helped me stand up. "Princess I have located your father" Virgo announced. I looked to Natsu and grabbed his hand. Virgo led us to him. My heart began to race as I knew what was coming next. Even tho its just to help our friends to me it was like the real deal. 

My dad was sitting up and coughing out dirt. We stopped before him hand to hand. "Lucy and me want to let you know something. No matter how bad you want Lucy back for your sick reason you can't have her" Natsu said. "Why not" my dad growled. "Because Lucy is pregnant with my child" Natsu said. With those words coming out of his mouth my father nearly fainted. 

Loke appeared next to us with Erza and Jellal swung on his shoulders. Virgo had Juvia and Gray. "Wait no it can't be" My father muttered. I tore a piece of paper off my magic one and wrote four simple words. I handed it to him. The note read 'You Better Believe It' .