No Tears

Sorry for the wait

............................................................................................................................

 Lucy p.o.v

Everything was cold to me. I could't help but feel numb. My heart cracked as memories replayed. How can I fall for someone who only used me to replace someone?

My eyes flew open to see the familiar ceiling of the imfirmary. Maybe he was right. I'm weak and that's all, but I can't form a single emotion about it. I turn my head to see Levy asleep. Her hair mas matted to the side of her face and her mouth slightly ajar. Pushing myself up I tried to speak but when I open my mouth nothing came out.

My hands flew to my mouth as earlier events flashed through my mind. Please don't tell me I really gave up my emotions and lost my voice! I did the next best thing and began to hit the table. Levy eyes flew open as she up watching me with a scared look.

"Lucy you scared me" she exclaimed. I placed my hand around my throat. "Wait so that witch wasn't lying" Levy said standing up in a panic. The doors open as Master and Mira walked in. "Nice to see you up Lucy" Master said. "Lucy can't speak. That witch took her voice" Levy said before I could start stranggling myself explaining this.

"Don't worry Lucy we will get you your voice back" Mira said. They left leaving me alone with Levy. Levy pulled out some paper out of thin air handing me it. "It's that magic paper. If you need anything send it to me" she said leaving. I was all alone now sitting in the bed. I sighed and stared at the paper.

A thin pile of smoke appeared as the witch stepped out. She looked at me with a smile and held a locket. "If you want your voice back you'll have to find it. I'll leave clues throughout the cities and I give you three weeks to find it. If you don't then you'll die" she said vansihing.

Why Me?