A Crack In The Curse

Lucy p.o.v

My eyes flutteres open from the piecering light hitting them. I groaned and turn away from the light covering my eyes. My head was in a splitting world of pain. It hurt everytime I tried to move.

I heard the door open with a silent creak. Blue hair met my vision as I removed my arm from my eyes. Juvia poked her head inside before letting her full body enter in the room. Gray was right behind her. Juvia face was a soild red color when he touched her arm.

Juvia walked closer grabbing my paper from the dresser and handing me it. "Is Lucy feeling okay" Juvia asked. I nodded to answer her. I was a little dissapointed thou.  I was suspecting Natsu to be the first person in the room or be here when I woke up.

I grabbed the paper and the pen and scribble down something. I handed Juvia the paper and looked towards Gray who was staring at the paper in water mage hands. "Erza and Jellal went to send for Wendy to come and Natsu went out for a walk" Gray said.

Juvia face held sorrow and disappointment like they were hiding something from me. She was slowly writing something down and kept looking at Gray making sure he didn't see her. Juvia handed me the paper with a fake smile plaster on her face. "Juvia and Gray-sama will go make Lucy some food" Juvia announced grabbing Gray arm dragging him out. 

Something wasn't right here! I looked down at the paper and notice a small note. 'Juvia is sorry but I can't keep this from Lucy. When you hear the others easedrop. There something you should know about Natsu. Juvia can't tell you now because Gray-sama will see. Soon if you don't put two and two together'

What does she mean? 

Juvia p.o.v

Juvia feels bad for lying to Lucy. She deserves to know that Natsu went a head to the next location. Juvia can tell Lucy could see my sadness. 

"Juvia remember we need to stall her from finding out about Natsu" Gray said coming up from behind me. Juvia heart is beating to fast! 

Gray p.o.v

I could tell Juvia was having a hard time lying to Lucy. The slight shake of her hand as she cut some bacon to cook and the nervous biting of her lip. "Juvia knows we can't tell her, but what if Lucy request to see him?" she asked. 

"Then we lie" I said. Saying those words from my mouth gave me a bitter taste. The door open making me look to Erza and Jellal. "Wendy is on her way. She flying instead of taking a train" Erza said. Juvia didn't turn around from making the food.

"How is Juvia" Erza asked. "She hates what were doing thou she promises not to tell" I answered. "That idiot is causing so much trouble. Not to mention once Lucy finds out she going to explode with anger" Erza hissed out her thoughts.

I heard a slight creek and looked to the door. It was slightly ajar as some blonde hair stuck out. "I mean how can he just... bekehs" I covered Erza mouth. She gave me a deadly look as I did this. I pointed with my free hand towards the door. 

Juvia froze as  she saw what I was pointing at. The look of fear crossed her face as she zoom past us with food and into the door. 

Lucy p.o.v

I saw Gray had seen me and soon Juvia whip past me with food in her hands. She shut the door and sat the plate down before me on the ground. I began to eat as Juvia got the paper and pen and sat it beside me. She sat on the ground across from me sitting criss cross. 

I finished the food quickly and wrote down my thoughts passing it to her. She read it and motion for the pen. She wrote something and handed me it. 

'We can't talk out loud about this. Juvia understand your confused about what's going on at the moment all you need to know is that Natsu left. He went ahead to do the other clues. Juvia is sorry you half to find out like this. The others don't know I told you so act like you don't know'

My hands began to tremble as I read this. Natsu left?

He went a head without me. He left me behind and what if he gets hurt. It'll be my fault. I'm the stupid one to make a deal with a witch. The burning sensation that was built up for the past few weeks was starting to hurt. Wet tears fell down my face. My eyes widen as I touch my face. 

I was crying, but these teardrops felt weird. Juvia look up at me in horror. "Lucy your tears there bloody" Juvia said. I whip my finger along my eye and held it to my face. It was true my tears were bloody. The door open as the others came in.

There's a crack in the curse now. I felt the most painful crack in my chest. I squeezed my chest as it began to hurt even more. I fell to the floor. "N...naatsu" I said. I said a word but that was all as darkness surrounded my vision.

Is the curse lifting or is this a tease?