Go Back

Lucy p.o.v

Natsu drugged me to the train station where the others were. I notice Gajeel was there as well as Jellal. I gave Erza a questioning look. "Master asked if they could accompany us for extra protection. I hope you packed enough because we won't be back till we get you your voice back" she said.

I nodded and pulled away from Natsu who frowned at my actions. "Okay everyone lets bored the train" Erza said. We boarded and sat down. I was with Natsu, Happy, Gray, and Juvia. Levy, Gajeel, Erza, and Jellal sat across from us in a different booth.

Of course having two dragonslayera didn't help. Natsu face turned blue as he clutched his stomach. Erza knocked Gajeel out who was laying across a blushing Levy.

Natsu laid his head against my shoulder. He looked so weak and vulnerable. I grabbed his shoulder forcing him to lay down on my lap. I began to stroke his hair. Not long after he was sound asleep.

"Gray-sama, Juvia won't mind if you lay on her lap" the water mage said. "umm I'm okay" he said staring out the window. Juvia face fell in the process. I sent Gray a death glare. I saw him tense up and slowly look my direction. He sighed and look at Juvia. "Okay" he said with a small blush.

Juvia looked like she would melt right in her seat. I smiled at them and look through the window. I was really going back to the one place I hated. I would have to see him again.

.........

The train stopped after a few hours. Erza had dragged Gajeel off for Levy. I pushed Natsu shoulder nearly pushing him off the seat. He open his eyes and sat up. "Were here" He asked yawning. I nodded and got up. Juvia had also fallen asleep so I walked over and pushed her shoulder.

She awoke with a start knicking Gray to the floor. I made a weird face when he landed. His eyes open and he made a grimencing face. "Ouch" he said. "Juvia is so sorry Gray-sama" Juvia exclaimed helping him up.

Natsu was laughing his ass off at that scene. "Why you laughing flamebrain"Gray growled. "You were so funny ice princess" Natsu said as he clutch onto his stomach. Erza walked back on and frowned at us. "Come on" She said. Natsu and Gray both jumped up at that and ran. I grabbed my stuff and walked off. Juvia was last because she kept crying that she made Gray-sama mad.

I led the group to the Heartfilia mansion. People along the way gaspped when they saw me. Once we made it outside the gates I froze looking up at the mansion. "wow" Erza said admiring how huge it was. While the others had looks of amazment I frowned. This was the one place I didn't want to be. I open the gate and began to go down the road.

Reaching the door we were greeted by some maids. "Miss Lucy your back" one said in utter shock. "And you brought friends" the other pointed out "Lolittia, and Maresa" I said recalling there names as I wrote it on a piece of paper. "She remembers" they cheered. "Come. You must come in, but your father is in a middle of a meeting" Maresa said.

"It's fine I hope that I don't have to see him. Lollittia is the library open" I asked writing it on a piece of paper. "Yes" she said. We walked into the place. I sighed noticing nothing changed. Vocies could be heard and I froze. My father and three gentleman and a women appeared. Once my father eyes laid on mine he froze as well. "Lucy" he asked in shock.

I turned and ran out the doors away the mansion and away from my father.