Clue 3; Lucy sudden illness

Thanks to everyone who likes this story!!!! :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy p.o.v

My life was now a little free. I finally faced my dad and I actually didn't back down or run away. Don't count the beginning because I was a little flighty.

We found a hotel so the others could rest for the night. Erza was the first one up out of all six of them. "What happen" she asked looking started. "You don't need to worry. We got the third note and Lucy was about to read it" Natsu said.

It's weird to here him so caring. Indeed I grabbed the paper from my pocket and open it. Natsu came to one of my shoulder and Erza on the other. 

'Well well well,

Aren't we just fine and dandy.

Good job on getting this clue, but here's a warning for you.

The sickness inside will rise. Go to the place were you met love and pushed it to your inner self. Fight the evil that has risen from a thousand year slumber. 

Oh and Lucy. Get ready for a world of hurt'

"World of hurt" Erza whispered. At the moment my body froze. I clutched my chested where my heart is suppose to be. The pain erupting from there was unbearable. I let the note slip as I fell to the ground. I curled up into a ball trying to sooth the pain from within. 

Natsu hands found mind as he was saying things. I couldn't here his words. My mind was swarming into a black sea of pain. Everything seemed so far away. Like a star I couldn't touch.

Natsu p.o.v

"LUCY WHAT"S WRONG" I was yelling know. Erza had manage to turn her on her back. She kept squirming and had tears falling down her eyes. "This must be the sickness. Lucy time is waning" Erza said. 

No Lucy can't die. She can't die and leave me here alone. Now tears were falling from my eyes. "Lucy don't you dare give up" I whispered. 

"Natsu I think the spell has loopholes. I mean Lucy shouldn't be crying or feeling pain. Her emotions were taken away. That means that there may be a chance we can break the spell all together" Erza said. 

That's right! Lucy shouldn't even be in pain. It's that witches fault. She lied about taking her emotions away. She took her voice and inserted a deadly spell in her. 

Lucy soon stop crying but was still in pain. I picked her up and sat her on a empty bed. I laid her head on my lap as I stroked some of her soft blonde hair. "I'll check on the others. Yell if you need help" Erza said leaving before I could answer. 

"Come on Lucy wake up" I said to her. Her hand fell from her chest as her eyes indeed open. They were dull and lifeless yet she still had that sparkle in the back. I wish she could talk so she could yell at me or something. 

Her hands found mine that were still playing with her hair. She entwined her fingers with mine before taking my hand to her cheek. Her face was a little pale and cold. She gave me a soft smile before sitting up.

I help steady her as she sat by me. Her body leaned against mine as she shifted through her bag. Grabbing her paper she pulled it out. She wrote something o it and sat it on my lap. I picked it up to read it, ' Natsu it hurts. It really hurts. All the emotions that were locked off is coming back to the surface. I can't handle this. Please help me'

I dropped the paper before dragging her body over and setting her in my lap. She snuggled closer to my chest. Her breathing was heavy and laborious. "Lucy I promise you I will get you out of this mess" I whispered to her. 

She tugged me closer to her body as she finally settle down. Her heartbeat was even and calm as was her breathing. She was sound asleep in my arms. "I can't lose you Lucy. I love you" I whispered as I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes.

Lucy p.o.v

"I can't lose you Lucy. I love you" Natsu said. My inner self was cheering. My heart began to beat faster as I blushed. Oh I wished I could talk. Natsu I love you to, and soon I will be able to say it back to you.