Lets go back to where we met!

Natsu p.o.v

"I'm guessing that we are heading to Hargeon" Gray asked. It hasn't been long since they had woke up. Lucy was still asleep and Erza had this extremly worried feature. How many clues are there? That's the question on the top of my head at the moment. It's like Lucy is loseing her life everytime she lets a little breathe leave.

"I thinks it best we go, but I don't know if it is a good ideal to move Lucy in her condition" Erza said. "I really wished Wendy was with us. Maybe she could've healed her" I muttered. "Wait the city were in isn't that far away from the guild. Get a hold of Wendy and ask her to come" Gray said. 

That is the smartest thing I heard that idiot say. Juvia was quiet as well as Jellal. I saw Juvia lift her eyes at Gray then back to the room where Lucy was. "Juvia do you mind staying with Lucy. We need to get supplies" I asked. I know leaving her in Juvia care may seem odd, but I need to talk to Erza, Gray, and Jellal alone without her. I don't hate Juvia at all it's just that Lucy and Juvia have a good friendship and i don't need her telling Lucy what I am about to say. 

"Sure Juvia will watch over Lucy for Natsu" Juvia said with a smile. The others gave me a questioning look. I only got up and noddded for them to follow me outside. Once I got out I turned to them with a serious face. This was a face I hardly ever use and it will show them that I mean business.

"What is it Natsu" Erza finally spoke up. "I'm seperating from the group. I'll go on a head to find the clues. I want you to take Lucy back to the guild" I said. "What?" erza said stunned, "If Lucy finds out that you went ahead without telling her and you get hurt she will hurt herself believeing it's her fault. I understand your concern for her well being,but..." she began but stopped as I raised my hand up to stop her.

"I undersand the risk, but watch over her and make sure she lives" with that I turned and left the group wide mouth. Little did I know a water mage heard everything and she was going to relate the message to Lucy.

Erza p.o.v

We walked back in to see a stunned Juvia. Her lips quivered as she backed away fromt he group. "Juvia is going to tell Lucy" she said. I looked to Gray who rolled his eyes. I grabbed Jellal and walked back outside to make the arraigments.

Gray p.o.v 

 I chased in after Juvia. She nearly made it to the dorr before I grabbed her waist pulling her back. She started to let out a scream so I placed my hadn over her mouth. She turn her body so she face me and began to beat on my chest.

This is so annoying but I must not let Juvia tell Lucy. "Juvia" I hissed while she got me good in the gut. "Gray-samam let go of Juvia now" she said fidgeting. Tsk she is bringing pain now. I lifted her face up and crashed my lips on hers. Her body stopped moving and i felt her relax I parted us and looked into her eyes. "If Juvia cared for me then she won't tell Lucy, and if you be good I'll take you out on a date" I said.

Her eyes lit up at this. "Okay Juvia promises" she said. I let her go as we heard a groan from inside of Lucy room. Juvia immediatly went into he room. I followed suit to make sure Lucy was okay.