Chapter 37

Thank you all- we hve passed the 50k threshold and ya girl had her ball/prom last night~~~~

My date was so handsome too (he's like 6.4) and he was such a gentleman. The prom in NZ isn't asz big as it is in America, but it's still pretty important. He brought me roses and chocolates then got food for me and stufffff...suhhh cute. 

Idk, should I post photo on insta? Eh. 

I'm not mature enough for a relo. Anyway, ty for reading!

Btw, sorry if I get offended easily- I've been living on 3 hours sleep for this past week. 

_____

Teddy Rik was due to come out of the terminal in ten minutes, and a part of me just wanted to go home, leave him here and not get the help I definitely needed for the safety of the club and my family. 

But loyalty conquered and I watched the crowd anxiously, sucking in a slight breath when I spotted his familiar head of chestnut curls, a bit taller than the rest. He pushed his way out of the throngs of people, carrying a packed duffel bag and sporting a few days stubble. 

He wasn't typically handsome, or had the kind of rugged masculinity that Ripper did- but his face had a strangely attractiveness to it, with his narrow blue eyes and straight nose. 

Ripper stood next to me, hand around my waist as he pulled me out of the way of bustling people. 

"That's Teddy Rik?"

I nodded, running a hand through my hair. "Yeah. He hasn't changed at all since I last saw him."

Ripper glanced at me. "You say that like it's a bad thing."

I grimaced and shrugged. "I broke his heart. I hope he's still not mad about that." A flicker of a look from Ripper and I continued. "We were friends in America. He fell in love with me and I didn't. Simple as that." 

Ripper frowned and looked at the scruffy looking man who was nearly by us, and I stepped forward, giving Teddy a tentative smile. "Hey Teddy." 

Teddy's lips thinned as he looked to the giant Adonis behind me, but he nodded. "Hey Cor."

"Thanks for the help- but you didn't have to come all the way to Ireland" 

He gave sheepish grin, scratching the back of his head. "I know, I know- I just haven't seen you in ages, so I thought 'why not?'''

I rolled my eyes, "The help is much appreciated. You're the best hacker I know." 

Teddy gripped his bad tighter, that familiar arrogance shining on his face when anyone mentioned his skills with technology. 

"If we're going to take down your bastard parents, I want to help." His sea blue eyes darkened, shaking his head. "I might have been a shitty friend, but they took the cake where being shitty people all around is concerned." 

I definitely agreed. Reaching back, I pulled forward my lover, smiling when his arm came around my waist almost subconsciously. "This is Ripper, my boyfriend." 

 Ripper and Teddy gave each other the manly once over- but it looked strange on Teddy. Ripper was a huge, muscled, tattooed well-know bloody hands of the biggest motorcycle club in Ireland, and had the intimidating stare burned into him. Teddy was lean and slim, with a gaunt but defined face- eyes a beautiful blue but almost too big for his face. 

"Keep my Corin safe." Was all Ripper said, the emphatic 'my' lingering in the air between them. 

Teddy- to his credit- kept his cool and shrugged a shoulder. "If you were doing a good enough job, I wouldn't have to."