Chapter 33

I have like a hunnid followers and I don't know if I can handle that responsibility. 

Love your comments (comment more pls) they seriously crack me up so much. 

Ya'll, I don't even have a boyfriend and I think I'm fucked now- my expectations are too high and I'm not the type to settle. Wish me luck as I look for a dog, I mean, man. 

NEW CHAPTER UPDATE BECAUSE II START SCHOOL SOON> 

______

Drake had texted me the details of where we were to meet on the night, and I rolled my eyes at how expensive the place actually was. The restaurant was twenty minutes out of town and Ripper didn't mind driving, especially after the nights I had. 

Even in his embrace, secured by his arms, nightmares plagued my mind. They woke me in thrashes and screams, often filling me with a fear that made me blind to Ripper and who he was. 

So he drove today, dressed in a black turtleneck and jeans. His dirty blonde hair was still wild and curled, since I had stopped him from slicking it back. When I had asked him why he was dressing up, he had given me a serious look. 

"Trust me sugar, it's not for your parents." 

It was for me. I was just dressed in a fitted shirt, a pair of jeans and high heeled boots- trying to please them was something I would never do. 

We hopped out of the car and made our way into the flashy looking restaurant, Ripper's arm wrapped tightly around my waist. Men and women stared as we walked in, and I wondered if it was because of how good looking Ripper was. 

I smiled, remembering the first time I had met him. We had both stared- a lot. 

"Reservation for Kane?" 

The Concierge greeted us and took us to a table that already had three people sitting at it. For the love of God- they had brought the suitor. Ripper was already on edge as it was because of the nightmares I had, he didn't need my parents trying to set me up with someone else in front of him. 

And there my parents were. Two domineering people with exquisite good looks and immaculate style- they were everything the world expected them to be. Smart, intelligent, beautiful .

Drake and Lila stood, as well as a blonde haired man near them. 

"It has been so long Corin!" Drake exclaimed, coming forward and shaking hands with me. I'm not shitting you either- shaking hands is how we always greeted each other, when I got home from school, when I saw them after a month away, and it seems- after three years. 

"Yes, it has been. This is Ripper, my boyfriend." I introduced the giant next to me with a smile, noticing the faltering of the other blonde man's expression. My parents hadn't told him about that. 

Ripper nodded to each of them, face more cold than usual. Drake and Lila's bright grins dulled for a second, before they resumed their upbeat persona, gesturing for us to sit down. 

"So, Ripper, that's an interesting name- how did you get it?" Lila asked, flagging down the waiter. I rolled my eyes and raised a brow, but Ripper beat me to answering. 

"All club members, once passing prospect induction, get a name based on...certain acts. I'm the left hand of the club, you can assume the rest from there." His voice wasn't ashamed at all, rather, quite apathetic to what he was saying. I was used to what he did, and looking at the expressions on my parents faces, they weren't surprised- only the other blonde man was. 

And he paled considerably. 

Drake picked up from the silence and gestured to Blonde number two. "This is Warwick Joseph, a son of a business partner. He wanted to meet you tonight"