Chapter 34

READ THIS EVERYONE:

Lol, I've been getting some DMs about people who are angry at Corin for not telling him, and others that are angry at Ripper for leaving her. 

Ya'll need to stop. 

She's had a lot more on her mind than that, and sure, she could have told him before hand, but everyone makes mistakes, especially someone like her, who has been through so much. 

Hakuna your tatas. 

Btw, I don't believe in the present society's view of feminism and womanhood- so if you try and lecture me about it- fuck off. Shove your views up your ass or back on tumblr and get educated on real feminist theory, the concept developed many years ago and not by the triggered ladies who think they know everything about their dodgy view of 'equality.' If people comment on this about views/opinions (like more than two) then I am deleting this chapter. 

And if you do message me about it- get ready to get fucked over. I'm a speech, debate and writing winner, so try and fuck with me. You're about to get academically fucked. 

___________

Seamus turned the heat on, cranking it up as he drove both of us home. My tears had lessened, now flowing in small trails down my cheeks as I accepted Ripper's reaction. We drove silently, Seamus's hand on mine as often as he could allow it. 

His blue eyes slid to mine before flicking back to the road. "I didn't just come to pick you up out of the blue- I might be talented and good looking, but I'm not psychic." 

I tried to smile- I really did, but it just didn't work. "Why'd you come then?" 

Seamus bit his lip, placing a hand on mine. "Ripper called me. Told me to come and pick you up." 

He had still cared. He hadn't left me alone. A fresh wave of tears filled my eyes and I wound down the window, sticking my head out with my eyes open to dry my tears. It was a strange method, one that Seamus yelled at me for, but it worked. If anything, it cooled down my heart and helped me deal with the fact Ripper and I might possibly not be together anymore. 

"Should I drop you off at your house?" Seamus's voice pulled me back into the car and I shook me head. 

"Nah. I'll stay with dad and you tonight." 

___(A/N Ya'll gave up on Ripper lmfaaoooooo, I cry.)

Dad was confused when I came back to his house that night, but didn't comment on my no doubt swollen eyes and blotchy face. Now wasn't the time to talk to Ripper- not when he was as angry as I thought he would be. 

Dad prepared my bed and I sighed into the tea Seamus had made me, sitting at the table with a sick churning in my gut. 

I was a hypocrite. A liar. 

And I was still so in love with Ripper- that would never change. Dad came back to the table, sitting down across from me with a concerned face. 

"What happened?" His voice was gentle and I gave him a shaky smile. 

"My adoptive parents are in town. We had dinner with them." 

Dad's brows furrowed, a question in his eyes. "Why aren't you with them and Ripper right now? Why did Seamus go and pick you up?" 

My hands clamped tightly around the mug, and I looked at the table, swallowing bile. Ripper and I being on these sorts of terms made me sick. 

"He found out something. Something that I should have told him a long time ago."