Chapter 5 - Wrong turn

Start from the beginning

“Hey Guys.” He called everyone’s attention

“I have an idea. Why don’t we split up and share rooms with other member instead of sharing room with someone we know already?” –Xiumin

-Luhan’s POV-

I put my right hand on my chin and gesture like I have an invisible beard. In my own opinion it’s not actually a bad idea since we’re ONE now. I looked at Sehun and he was thinking. He noticed me and we started making conversation with our eyes.

Hyung, I think this is a good idea.

Ne, I think so too.

So who would be our roommates then?

I don’t know. It doesn’t matter anyway since we have to know each and everyone, right?

Ahh. Ne.

“Yah. It’s not time for staring game. I’m hungry. Let’s decide now who will be our roommate for tonight.” Chanyeol said

“I think they’re talking with their eyes.” Tao said

“The perks of being twins.” Chen said. We smiled at them because it’s actually true.

So it’s been decided that the room arrangement for tonight will be.

Chanyeol – Baekhyun

Me – Suho

Xiumin – Chen

Kris – Lay

Kai – Kyungsoo

Sehun – Tao

“Let’s meet in the Hotel Restaurant at 7 o’clock.” Suho said

 We went to our room. Suho and I chat for a while I didn’t know that his father is a general too and also Kyungsoo’s father. When we arrived in our room, I said I’ll washed up first. He nodded and watch T.V.

-Tao’s POV-

“Hey Tao! Do you play PS3?” Sehun said. I just finished taking a shower. He went in first so we don’t have anything to do now.

“Ne. I actually brought mine but I left it in my car. Wae?” I asked him

“Jinja?! Ah, Gwenchana. I brought mine here. Let’s play then!” He took the gadget inside his bag and we set it up.

“Wait! I have snacks here.” I said cheerfully

We’re playing NBA 2014 now. We didn’t noticed the time until Sehun’s phone rang. He answered it while holding the controller, we’re still on the game.

“Yeoboseyo?.. Mwo?!.. *Chuckles* Arasseo.” He hanged up and paused the game

“Tao, let’s go. We didn’t noticed the time. Look!” He showed me his wrist watch. It’s 7:15 already.

We went downstairs by elevator of course.

-Chanyeol’s POV-

Groooowl!

My stomach is aching. I’m starving to death! Where the heck is that 2 maknae!

“What the heck! I’m starving! Where are they?” I asked angrily

“I called Sehun already. I think they are playing that they didn’t noticed the time. Don’t worry hyung they’re on their way already.” Luhan said with assuring voice

I just pouted and crossed my arms. We already ordered the food and it’s been 5 minutes ago since they served it, in short I’ve been drooling for 5 minutes now. I turned my head to the entrance hoping they’re running here.

I smiled wide when I saw two familiar figure walking to the entrance.

“DIG IN!” I shouted

“Woah! Looks like we have a dinosaur here.” Kris said

“Sorry we’re late.” Tao said giggling

They sat, no one speak. They just motion their hands to take a seat. After dinner we chat for a while. We went to our rooms; I and Baekhyun are watching T.V. We imitate the funny part of what we are watching. The room is filled by our laughter’s and voices. It’s 1 o’clock when we sleep.

When we woke up it’s already 10 in the morning. I jumped out of the bed because we’re not just late. We’re SUPER late, our meeting time is 8 o’clock.

“Yah! Baekhyun-ah. Wake up! It’s 10 o’clock already.” I said while shaking his body

“Mworago?!” He then jumped out of his bed took his towel and run inside the bathroom

“Hey! I woke up first! I should take a shower first! YAH! BEAKHYUN-AH!” I shouted, trying to open the door.

Suddenly someone’s knocking angrily. I felt nervous, knowing we’re late for 2 hours. I don’t know what to do. I’m fighting my thought if I should open it or not.

“AISH!” then I opened the door.

“ahh. Hyung! Wazzup!” I’m trying to calm myself acting innocent

“DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT?” They all shouted. I immediately closed the door. I hold my chest near my heart because I’m really scared now. Yes! Because they might eat us.

“YAH! BAEKHYUN! PPALI!” He opened it and I run inside and took a fast shower. I went outside wearing towel on my waist. Baekhyun who’s in a panic mode too helping me put my things on my bag!

“CHANYEOL-AH! BAEKHYUN-AH! YOU’LL BE DEAD IF YOU DON’T OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!” We heard them shouting outside while banging the door. We looked at each other and decided to open the door with our eyes closed, waiting for the punishment.

@ The basement

-Lay’s POV-

We’re so annoyed because of these two. They’re both silent and walking like a dead person because we punch them none stop but it’s not that hard.

“ok. I’ll Lead our way now.” Xiumin said

“And the two of you, we’re not done yet for your punishment.” He continue. Baekhyun and Chanyeol nodded

We drove our way to our dorm. I was smiling alone because I find my teammates weird but I didn’t hate that thought because I find them cool and funny. I never actually had this kind of friendship before.

“I hope this time its real.” I said to my self.

Author’s Note:

Sorry for not updating. L I have things to do. So, Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I’m trying to make the 12 speak their minds. Keke

Wondering why Lay said that? Well that’s a secret for now. You’ll know in it soon! :D