Ch. 72// Kzhsf

Previously on Camp days/
Johnny, Kenzie, and Annie still are trying to figure out the mystery of the camp director, where could she be?? They decide to make a plan, early in the morning they would set up their journey, not knowing what's expected of course.

Kenzie's Pov
It was now morning, a beautiful morning in fact. I could feel the sun shine on my face. I had to admit I was pretty scared even if it was a beautiful morning, my feelings inside thought different. No excuses I thought. Johnny sat on he bed next to me and put my arm around me.

J: How you feeling?

K: Uh great!

I faked smile, Johnny showed a concerned look at me he did care, he knew me better than anyone else..

J: Kenzie, it'll be alright we will discover the mystery, find the camp director, and stop Hayden.

If only I could have told Johnny what really was out there, and to be honest, I don't even know what's out there.. there's a portal for sure, but that's the only thing I know, spirit refused to tell me anything else... is it that bad? It couldn't right?

Annie's Pov:
It was finally morning I couldn't even sleep because of all the anxiousness and excitement I had. I was right now walking to Kenz and Johns room, aw their so cute...Whoops don't think I was supposed to say that uhh.. yeah! Anyways I stumbled over and bumped into Hayden. Hayden was always nice to me, and I'd admit I even had a crush on him.. I'd do literally anything to catch his attention..

H: Hey Annie!

A: Uh hi Hayden!

H: Annie you look really pretty today, I just wanted to give you this necklace..

A: Really? Thanks Hayden you've been so nice to me lately!!

He put the necklace on me but I noticed something, it had some letters carved out: kzhsf

A: Uh what does it mean?

H: It doesn't really matter? Does it?

Hayden approached closer to me

A: Uh Hayden..

Kenzie's Pov:
K: Its been 15 minutes and Annie is still not here..

J: She should be here very soon maybe she uhh overslept??

K: Haha nice one!

J: I know, I know I'm a really funny guy..

K: Uh yeah sure..

Finally after waiting, there was a knock on the door I opened the door and Annie was now here.

K: Oh wow Annie I love your necklace! Who gave it to you??

A: H-hay-

K: What?

A: Hayley!!

K: Oh I thought you were going to say Hayden..

A: Nah a friend wouldn't do that, would they? 

What does the necklace really mean? Do you think Hayden was actually being nice or is he on to something? What will Kenzie and Johnny's reaction be? Will Kenzie and Annie's friendship tear apart? ••To be continued••

A/N
Hey guys! Wow it's been such a long time since I uploaded anyways I just wanted to say I really am sorry about the lack of chapters, I took a break from wattpad for a little while to focus on school, but now school is almost over! So you can expect more updates from me especially expect daily updates from me during summer! Anyways wow 52k reads last time we only had 28k reads wow!! It motivates me soo much when you guys like my chapters and comment and vote, it really does! Anyways make sure to vote for more chapters! See you in the next chapter byeee 💞💞 ( sorry for the long authors note lol 😂 )