Ch. 69// Fights

Kenzie's Pov:
My hands were basically shaking as I saw what was on that paper. I went to where Johnny was he was looking at something, a mysterious looking box, it had a lock to it and looked like you needed a key to unlock it.

K: Johnny we need to get out of this place!

J: What? Why

K: Something's wrong with this place we need to go NOW!

J: Ok mom gosh..

I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the door. I looked for Annie, but she wasn't there..

K: Annie?!

J: Where in the world is Annie?

K: Uh oh..

I was starting to get really worried about Annie. Who knows what could have happened to her. I looked frantically around.. suddenly a familiar voice said..

??: BOO!

Johnny and I both turned around and it was Annie.

K: Annie don't scare us like that!

J: Pshh I wasn't scared, she's the one who jumped in the arms which I didn't mind..

I just playfully pushed him and rolled my eyes at him.

An: Come on guys this place is giving be bad vibes and it seems pretty sketchy..

K: Yeah let's start going.. I'm starting to get kinda worried..

J: If your worried then just hold my hand.

Johnny offered his hand but I rejected it and he started to "fake cry" which was pretty funny. All of us  were talking and having a good time until ugh I can't even name him...

H: There you are Kenzie ugh I can see your with your "boy friend" that doesn't have feelings for you!

J: DONT YOU DARE HAYDEN!

H: Johnny you were my brother.. I thought I could trust you, but you let this stupid girl who's soon to be mine get in the way of our dear friendship..

J: DONT YOU DARE TALK TO MY GIRL LIKE THAT!!

H: She's not even your girl and she doesn't like you..

Johnny was starting to get really protective of me I could tell he was about to punch Hayden in the face but I grabbed his arm and whispered to him.

K: Johnny I can fight my own fights.

He whispered back

J: Dont worry I'll deal with him..

I looked at him with a concerning look.

H: You don't love her!!

??: AND YOU DONT LOVE ME EITHER!

We looked back and saw—

¿Cliffhanger? Who did they see? Is Hayden coming to far? ••To be continued••

A/N
Woops sorry for that cliffhanger I kinda didn't know how to end this chapter lol 😂 Anyways make sure to vote for more chapters, see you in the next chapter! 💞