Ch 2

Kenzie's Pov:
That night I spent my time unpacking all my stuff.
I just couldn't believe that I had to share a room with my worst enemy, Johnny! And there's only one bed! We are definitely NOT sleeping in the same bed. I look at my phone and see I got texts from Lauren.

L: Hey Kenz! Sorry you have to deal with my brother ugh he can be soo annoying sometimes 🙁
K: Tell me about it.. who did you room with?
L: Hayden 😊
K: Oh ok I'll see you tomorrow when we start activities goodnight 💤🌙
L: Goodnight 😴

Just then the camp directors voice came in on an intercom!

Cd: Hey everyone sorry you have to sleep early but tomorrow we're starting activities! For now on I'll be on this intercom to tell you when to go to beds which is sleep drill. And when to wake up morning drill! Goodnight everyone go to your beds!

K: Ugh great!

Johnny's Pov:
It finally came the time where we had to sleep. I know no way in the world that Mackenzie would let me sleep on the bed so I'd have to sleep on the floor ugh!! I waited for Kenzie to change her pajamas in the bathroom and then I went in to change to my pajamas. Once we were all changed Kenzie laid on the bed lucky I thought.
J: Well goodnight.......
After 10 minutes Kenzie quietly said.
K: Goodnight........
And so I slept on the floor while Kenzie laid on the bed.........

At around 1:00 in the morning I woke up and couldn't sleep. The floor was uncomfortable. So I decided that maybe I should sneak in Kenzie's bed. She'd never notice! So I snuck in.

Kenzie's Pov:
I suddenly woke up from a nightmare! Ugh! I hated nightmares.. I felt someone next to me. It was Johnny, for some reason I didn't push him off the bed liked I'd usually do. I felt for the first time kind of happy..... Was I developing feelings for Johnny? It couldn't be.......

A/N
Sorry for the boring chapter!! Anyways hope you guys enjoyed reading Camp days so far! It's been a pleasure writing it! See you in the next one!!