Ch. 34

Johnny's Pov:
N: I just really want to get back together..

What?! I thought she was over me! I looked back at Kenzie.. no. No I couldn't do this to her, it was just not right..

J: Uhh

Nadia looks at Kenzie and rolls her eyes..

N: Let's go somewhere more private.

Nadia forcefully grabbed my hand and we went some place that looked unfamiliar..

N: Now what's the answer? I'm not waiting the whole day just for this.

J: Um Nadia I don't think we should be back together..

N: What?! Why!!

J: Because...

N: OH IS IT BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID KENZIE GIRL, SHES RUINING OUR RELATIONSHIP AND SHES RUINING YOU!

I had enough with Nadia. Always trying to get in the way of things..

J: ENOUGH!! FIRST OF ALL WE NEVER HAD A "RELATIONSHIP" AND SECOND KENZIE IS A BETTER GIRLFRIEND THAN YOU WOULD EVER BE!

I walked away furiously back to the snorkeling area I could see Kenzie getting ready from far away.

Kenzie's Pov:
I wonder what was taking Johnny so long? I waited, we were going to loose if he wasn't here. Finally I see Johnny walking up to me. He smiled. That wasn't his real smile though.. I could tell when apart from that fake smile and his real smile..

K: What's wrong?
J: Oh uh nothing
K: Are you sure
J: Sure..
K: Your lying...
J: Come on everything's ok!

Johnny grabbed my hand and jumped to the water me following him. I didn't really know what to do, I wasn't really good at snorkeling. But it seemed that Johnny was pretty good at everything.. He was good at everything.. a good charmer too...

J: What?
K: Huh?!

I realized I just said all of that out loud, you know about being good everything..

J: So you finally admit I'm good at everything,huh Ziegler?

My face turned bright red with embarrassment. Ugh!! Stupid Kenzie.. Johnny just smiled, his real smile the smile that made me smile.

K: Uhh where are we??
J: Uh oh I think we gone too far!

Lost at sea.. at least it was with Johnny..

A/N
Hey guys! Thanks for all the reads and support!! Make sure to vote for more chapters and see you in the next chapter, byeee 💞