Ch. 21

Kenzie's Pov:
Johnny an I got out of the ferries wheel and we met with Nadia. She looked mad especially at me. Johnny looked at Nadia and held her hand.. ugh. I awkwardly stood there until Johnny said something.

J: So where do you guys want to go next?
N: Anywhere that you go I want to go too babe.

Ugh she's so cheesy, I just wanted Nadia to leave, I just wanted to spend the time with Johnny. What?! I thought I didn't like him.. I definitely don't like him, or do I like him?! It was all so confusing. The way he looks at me.. but then he has a girlfriend.

J: Where do you want to go Kenzie?
K: Oh uh let's get some cotton candy..
J: Ok
N: Ugh fine

We walked to the cotton candy stand, and we ate cotton candy. All the lines were long so we just decided to leave and walk back.

Johnny and I finally got back to the room, we said bye to Nadia and we we're heading to the room. Johnny stood closer to me and held my hand. My face was extremely red....

J: I had a good time, thanks for being there..
K: No problem, I had a good time to.

I blushed, we walked back to the room. Johnny was in the bathroom when I hear a knock, I opened the door. There was a note.... it said:

You better get your hands of my boyfriend.. or I'll mess you up and expose your secret to everyone. Hate to see that happen....

What?! What does that possibly mean? I looked at the note, my secret?

A/N
Hey guys!! Who do you think the person who wrote that note was? Could it be Nadia or someone else?! Anyways I hoped you like this chapter, make sure to vote for more chapters and I'll see you in the next chapter, byeee!! 💞💞