Chapter 12 : The wrong person

Start from the beginning

,, did you know that jongin was meeting a particular person in the bathroom all the time "
my eyes darted around the floor as we walked away from the others .i was acually confused did he know or why does he tell me this .

,, n-no .. why? do you spy on him now ?" i cursed myself for stuttering i was realy good at lying i've learned lying like walking .but when it comes to jongin theres always a feel of hesitation in me .

,, no, " he laughed ,, me and chanyeol are just the 2 victims who always need to cover him when he leaves for that guy " his eyebrows moved in a weird way making me smile .. i missed his humour being .
,, we were totally curious about the guy, who was also at the ball" by the way he spoke i could tell that he knew it was me

,, but then .. jongin showed us that beautiful hanger and i put all one in one together " he stopped and grabbed my hands looking at me ,,kyungie are you dumb ? why didnt you tell me after the ball.. he said you kissed and you dare to not say a word" he pouted stumping one of his feet and i giggled at that .

,, i'm sorry i just .. i was so caught up i didnt even believe it myself realy "

,, why dont you tell him that its you " his gripp tightened and he came closer with curious eyes .

,, because , .." i exhale ,, beak ,i'm diner boy, freaksoo, kyunghoe and whatever i dont now if he would stay away from me if he knew .. i dont want to break his high hopes "

,, kyungsoo , you are literly breaking him now because you dont say anything .hes clearly n love with you he wont care that youre not realy one of the popular " he groaned seeming frustrated. his words realy made me think for a second .
,, listen to me ok .. the next time you see him you're gonna tell him, understood "

i didnt know how to answer .. i knew that i had to show him one day but i'm to much of a coward to.

eventually i agreed with a hesitand nodd .

,, good , and now tell me hows yixing ? and where are youre glasses " we continued walking
he made me smile a few times again . we even laughed .
and i knew i had baek back .. not completly since hes not gonna be like he was always sitting in the diner and waiting .i dont want him to sit there and wait anymore so we just kinda made a deal that we met in school in the morning and whenever we want .

after all my classes i was as always making my way to the bathroom in lunchbreak .i locked one of the cabinets and sat down onto the ground leaning against the door to close my eyes for a second as i waited for him to come too .

but after a while i snapped awake again .. in an empty bathroom .
i frowned looking at my broken watch .the break is almost over .

but he didnt come .

♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡

,, what would you like to drink ?"

,, a water and 2 cokes " the lady and the 2 men orderd so i moved back to the counter filling the glasses .

the thoughts of jongin not leaving my mind .why didnt he come today .did i do somethng wrong ? did he find someone else over the weekend ? maby he didnt want to meet me anymore .because i didnt want to show myself .

suddenly the door to the diner bursted open and baek ran inside .the sight was somehow making me happy .concidering that it has been so long .he smiled too .

,, baek," i laughed when he panted ,, i told you, i cant be there for you in the diner "

,, i know .. i know " he breath heavily ,, but i couldnt wait until tomorrow .. you told him right ?"

i looked at the filled drinks for a moment .before shaking my head .

,, what !?" he sat down onto the chair ,, why ?but then .. but-"
,, he wasnt there ok .. " i grabbed the drinks and walked over to the lady serving them with a smile .as i handed them the menu wich i had forgotten earlier .

i was about to walk back but baek was already besides me .so i pushed us both a little away from the customers .

,, i dont know why he wasnt there . maby he just had enough of me .." i looked away i didnt want to talk about this anymore its worse enough thinking about it .because i couldnt help but just feel hurt .on the other hand maby he just forgot so i shouldnt make such a drama .

,, no kyungie you dont understand .. if you didnt tell him that its you ... then that means that-"

the doors opened and chanyeol walked inside behind him was yoona and xiumin .and then a smiling jongin with an arm around

seungsoo .