"I...You can't tell anyone" I choked out.

"Hey, your secret is safe with me" She smiled, "But can you please work? I need this done this week" He nodded "And don't waste resources" She added walking out.

Zayn kissed me one more time and went back to painting, quickly finishing everything, telling me I couldn't paint since I was ruining it. He does actually care about his work then?

I saw once again, his uniform was a mess, I walked forward and fixed him "Will you stop that?" He asked.

"Nope" I giggled kissing him. "Every time I see you like that, I will fix it"

"And if one day I turn round and punch you" He threatened jokingly.

"Then you get no more kisses from this leprechaun" I teased.

"Fine baby, but I'll still where it that way when you aren't around." He said kissing my neck.

"Fine..." I sulked

"Want to ditch with me today?" he asked

"Just me and you?" I asked hopefully.

"Just me and you" He smiled.

"Then yes, I want to" I giggled hugging him.

"Lets slip out now then, I need a shower to get rid of this paint" Zayn didn't say it suggestively but...

"You asking to take a shower with me Malik?" I joked and he smirked seductively.

"Dunno Horan, Do I want to give you ANOTHER dream come true?" I blushed at the fact, last night I admitted to dreaming about him.

"Hmmm...I didn't dream of you last night, I dreamt of this guy. Unbelievably hot, super sexy."

"I thought you said you didn't dream of me? That describes me perfectly." I giggled as he pushed me against the door we were meant to be walking out of.

"Zayn, can we just go?" I said wanting him right now.

"Sure baby" He moved quickly pulling me onto his back. I tightened my legs around his waist tightly.

"What if someone sees?" I whispered.

"I'm just carrying you because you got hurt. Nothing wrong there" He said innocently.

"You don't help people" I pointed out.

"Hmm, I'm being randomly out of character." I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my chin on his shoulder and smiling. "Yours or mine?"

"You choose" I said dreamily

"Yours then" I began sucking on his neck teasingly. "Babe wait" He groaned.

"It will look innocent to every one else" I smirked carrying on. He basically sprinter to my room. Walking in. I hoped off his back and stared making out with him. I pulled off his jacket as he pulled off my blazer.

"You are bloody irresistible Blondie" He whispered against my skin.

"Em..." We both shot our heads up, Liam was still here.

"Great secret relationship, three people in twelve hours" I whispered "LIAM! You can't tell anyone, not even Louis and Danielle" I begged.

"I...Sure, but explain to me how the hell this works? You hated each other yesterday!" He said confused.

"Em...I...I don't even know" I whispered

"I'm just drawn to him" Zayn murmured.

"My Irish charm and all that" I joked. "Don't tell anyone? PLEASE!"