Chapter 14

After a weekend that was far to short and I was very sore as I walked into our form class alone. My lips were swollen from the very heated make out session me and Zayn just had to get me through the day.

I decided to slip into Zayn's seat when he finally got there, once again the class were shocked. Zayn 'fixed' himself before walking in. Since I had just cleaned him up outside.

He should of realised what would happen next.

He walked glaring at me. "It's ok if I sit here, right?" I asked sweetly. He glared, Not wanting to say no but can't say yes. And cue my smirk!

"Not at all" He said angrily but smiling secretly

"Oh...it's comfy though" I smiled. I licked my lips, i didn't mean anything by it but he closed his eyes and groaned softly. SHIT! "You are a mess again Malik" I said standing up and tucking his shirt, making sure to graze his dick teasingly and caress his soft spot as I tightened his tie.

What I didn't expect was for him to grab my waist and pull me close to him, kissing me passionately "You fucking tease" He whispered kissing me harder. did he care we were around thirty people. "Going to kiss back at all?" He whispered and I un tensed.

Wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing back happily. And that's the position we were in when the teacher walked in. Once again getting kicked out but this time for a much better reason.

"Second time faggot" Zayn joked kissing me again.

"Oh well... Lets just go find out what the punishment for making out in class is" I giggled as we walked hand in hand, so different from the last time. This time natural conversations and cuddled up in his arms as I walked, I definitely preferred this time. Now he was mine! "Why did you do that?" I asked

"I want everyone to know you are mine, It's time I stop worrying about what others say." He smiled as we stepped in to the office I had Deja Vu as he did exactly what he did last time, as I went to sit on the seat next to him he pulled me onto his lap. My legs went either side of his resting on the desk. He pulled me back so my back was against his chest and he rested his head on my shoulder.

The head wasn't here yet "You are mine for EVERYONE to see now" He whispered kissing my neck.

I giggled and the head walked in. "This is different then last week." I smiled.

"It's been two weeks, and four days actually" Zayn smirked.

"Awww" I crooned snuggling into his chest. "You actually kept count" He chuckled hugging me.

"Only for you babe" he whispered

"Why are you two here?" The head asked.

"Making out in class" Zayn shrugged.

"I guess I have to punish you, detention" The head said.

"Awww, can't you just send us to Kayleigh again?" I complained "She lets us do what we want while we work like, dance, kiss, argue, have competitions on who can finish first and you have to admit the dance was a MAJOR success!"

"Kayleigh's current project would not interest you" He said.

"At least tell us what it is" Zayn complained.

"Fine, She is setting up the final service for the graduates next month"

"WE CAN HELP WITH THAT!!" I said exited.

"Fine, you will be under Kayleigh's order again, her timetables, for the whole month!" I nodded happily, Zayn groaned.

"A month? How long would we have detention for" He asked

I'll protect you (z.m/n.h)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara