Scars and Heartbeat

Start from the beginning

*

My hands fell at my side, we were back in Elsa's room, back in the present. I was looking at Elsa and she was looking at me. This is the first time I showed anyone any of these, the first time I let someone in. I could see her, shivering, shaking, she is so overcome with pain for me, I wanted to show her this. I wanted her to know that she wasn't the only one who went through pain in the past, I wanted her to be part of my life, I wanted her to see the truth, I wanted her. I looked back at her, tears were starting to roll down her face as she looked at the wall, it killed me, it killed me to see her cry, to be in pain.

"Elsa," I said in concern.

She looked at me with pain drawn on her face, "J-Jack..."

I couldn't take it anymore, I needed her in my arms. I lurched forward and wrapped her in my arms and she did the same. I held her as she sobbed on my shoulder, she clawed my shirt bringing me closer to her, wanted me more and more. My left arm was wrapped around her waist, while the other held her shoulder, my thumb stroking circles on it.

"Shh..." I whispered in her ear as she sobbed.

"It's okay, I'm alright...shh...I'm alright."

"No, it's not alright," she said her voice filled with desperation.

"Elsa-"

"No, she shouldn't have done that to you! She shouldn't have!" She raged as she tighten her grip on me.

"You should've ran, she was a horrible mother and-"

"Elsa!" I said as our arms loosened around us so I could look at her.

"I didn't show you my past to grieve about me or to hate my mother," I told her. She looked at me shocked, I slowly put my hand on her cheek. My thumb started to wipe her tears away, she leaned into my touch, but her eyes didn't leave mine, her beautiful diamond blue eyes. Time past and the tears stopped and she calmed down, my heart was pounding, I wanted her, I wanted her so bad and we were so close, if I inched any closer my lips would be touching her' s.

"Then why did you want to show me your past?" She asked breaking the silence.

"One, because you ask me and two because I wanted.........I wanted to show you."

"Why?" I could see her blush.

"Because, your important to me," I said feeling my own cheeks get warm.

It was silent as we stood there looking into each others eyes. I could feel my heart pound just out of my chest.

"Jack?"

"Yeah," I said.

"D-do you still have those scars from the whipping?" She said stepping back a few feet as her face started to turn bright red.

"Yes," I said confused.

"If I tell you, I can get rid of them...would you want me to?"

"You can do that?!"

"Yes, except there is one problem."

"What?"

"You see......you kind of have to......um...take off your shirt," her face was turning a bright shade of red.

"Oh, are sure that is what I have to do or do you just want to see my bare chest," I said in a cocky voice.

"N-no! Look if you don't want me to do it, I won't!" She said crossing her arms and turning around, showing her back to me. I chuckled and I walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist and I pulled her close to me, her back hitting my chest.