Chapter 3

Song for the chapter: Hello by Beyoncé.

Hey guys,
Please do not forget to drop your comments and simply tap the star below every chapter because this encourages me to write more and better. I have other books that You can also read while you wait for updates on BIANCA so please be sure to check them out and while you're at it my lovely readers, follow me and I'll be sure to follow back.

Enjoy..

——————————————

Bianca

Immediately I got to the hallway, I expected to see people rush to their classes or better still, be engaged in something 'school-like" but all I could see were people who walked like they were on the runway. The girls walked with poise and the boys walked majestically as they talked to their friends.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of why my mother decided that I was going to fit in here just fine. I walked to the locker room and I got to my locker which by the way looked like a wardrobe. I didn't really have any reason to be here since the school provided us with almost everything in the classrooms but I just wanted to check this place out.

"Yeah she's the one that was all over the Kings." I heard two girls say behind me and I secretly look besides me to see who they were referring to but there was no one here except me and some girls at the other side of the room.

"I heard she's a new student but she doesn't look or act like an elite. She's so ill-mannered."

So they were talking about me.

"Like why is she even here in elite high?! She doesn't look like she's worthy to be in our midst."

"Exactly my point Ariana! But You should probably tell that to the Chairman. They seem to doing a lot of charity cases these days but this time, They went too far."

"Yes Amber. Way over the top if you ask me. This school-"

I placed my hands on my waist and I turned around with a threatening smirk on my face. One of them had straight blonde hair with pink highlights and the other had curly brown hair with gold highlights. Pretty gorgeous girls if you ask me but pretty dumb at the same time. "Hey Doll-faces I think you smudged your lipsticks." I pointed to my lips and I gasped in mock horror.

They both glared at me before they turned to their locker mirrors. "How? But I don't even see a thing Amber." Ashley, The one with the blonde hair said.

"Oh I thought I saw a smudge there seeing that you both were spewing a lot of shit from your mouth." I replied grimly and coldly and they both turned around to meet me right behind them with a threatening glare on my face.

"You have no right to speak to us in that manner! Do you know who we are?" Amber demanded and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't care at all but what I do want to tell you is that next time." I twirled her hair with my fingers and Ashley gasped in fright. "When you want to spew rubbish about me, come straight to me and tell it to my face." I brought out a lipstick from the breast pocket of her uniform and I applied it on her lips making sure that I did it wrongly. "Bimbo." I resisted the urge to burst out in laughter at how terrified She looked.

"You filthy rag! How dare you go this to my fr-" Ashley shrieked and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please we both know that you're not about this life Ashley. Stop forcing it." I pinched her cheeks like a child. "You're such a wannabe. I hope You see how terrified your leader is right now."

"You'll pay for this I swear!" Amber wailed before sauntering out of the room with Ashley on her heels.

"You might want to check up on your makeup now!" I hollered back and looked around. Luckily, no one was still around to watch our little drama.

I trudged out of the locker room to check out the music room at the west wing since I had a free period. Locating the music room with the map wasn't difficult because in no time, I was standing in front of the room preparing myself to go in just Incase I met anyone annoying in there.

I opened the door quietly and I was met with nothing but utter silence and I did a little happy dance. I wasn't surprised at the outcome of the room because it was much expected from a school like this to have a vast and expensively furnished music room. I sat down quietly on a black chair made for a pianist and I let my fingers press a few keys on the piano and I exhaled loudly.

If there was one thing apart from acing my tests and topping the class that I was super talented and blessed with, it was being able to sing and play any musical instrument.

I smiled to myself as I thought of the music fest that my friends and I put up last summer to raise funds for the children at my favorite orphanage home.

Sigh.

It wasn't going to hurt at all to sing right? Besides I was the only in here. I positioned the microphone connected close to the microphone properly and I started playing the notes to my favorite song by Beyoncé, Hello. When I was sure that I got the notes right, I started singing.

"Don't fly me away
Don't need to buy a diamond key
To unlock my heart
To shelter my soul
I want you to know
You had me at hello
Hello
Hello..."

I hit the final note and I smiled to myself. Singing sure had a way of putting a bright smile on my face.

"What are you doing here?!" I heard someone ask with a growl and I turned around in  confusion to meet the shock of my life.

___________________________

Ooopsie!

Who do you think Binaca saw?

Well I'm as clueless as you are but don't worry we'll all know in the next update.😌

You know the drill guys! Vote, Comment, Share, Add this book to your reading lists abegggg! And anticipate the next chapter. Until then my loves, I remain your girl,

Derbieaize❤️