Chapter 48: Attack of the Mega Shredder!

After time traveling, Raph and I have been so much closer. Mostly literally. But for their mission to get a brain worm, Splinter asked me to sit this one out so he could train me to be a kunoichi like April. (My father has trained me some, but Splinter is going to take over.) When they went to get one, it got so intense since they got caught and Raph got hurt. He broke his foot, but when they got back to the lair and after I stopped freaking out, I healed it to where it was only sprained. Splinter told us that because of Raph's injury, we would have to stop doing missions for a while. When he left, Leo went on a solo mission to get a brain worm. But Mikey and I snuck out after him and helped him out. Rocksteady and Bebop caught us, but we tricked them into tossing the Shredder mutants into the mutagen, which created a Mega Shredder. And when Mikey and I went for an attack, we were both eaten by the thing, which was gross. But we managed to escape to notice the Turtle Mech with Raph, Casey, April, and Donnie inside and the tongue of the monster playing Tug of War with Leo. We jumped then Mikey swung me and I cut the tongue off, which was the brain to the creature. Then Raph fired a bomb into its mouth and we killed it. So our mission was a success, but I still got some lip from Raphael.

Jamie finished her journal entry for the day when she heard a knock on the door. She answered it and there stood her boyfriend, still a little mad at her.

"Jamie, what were you thinking?! You shouldn't have snuck out, even if you had Mikey and Leo to back you up! I don't want you to--" Raph started.

Jamie sighed then kissed him, interrupting him. He was shocked for a minute, but he joined in as they walked toward the bed. He gently pushed her on it without breaking contact. They parted momentarily when he was on top of her.

"I love it when you get overprotective," she smirked.

"Good, because it'll never change," he replied.

"Did I ask you to do so?" Jamie asked teasingly.

Raph chuckled then smashed his lips onto hers and they continued to make out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Another episode completed! And Jamie and Raph are getting it on! Lol! 😜