Chapter 20: Raph, Jamie, and Mikey Attacked

The monitor continued beeping as April's condition worsened. The turtles, Kirby, and Jamie made sure they were doing everything to help her.

"Her condition's getting worse," Jamie replied.

"The poison's not showing any signs of stopping," Donnie added.

"Bitten by a poisonous snake in her bedroom? Doesn't make any sense," Leo said, puzzled.

Raph came in and informed, "Guys, we got an S.O.S. from Casey's bike. I'm gonna check it out."

"Take Mikey with you," Leo remarked.

"Why?" Raph asked.

"Because you might need backup, and I'm busy helping Donnie," Leo answered while Mikey danced a little.

"Fine. But no Turflytle," Raph said.

"Mikey and Raph: the new A-Team. Let's do this, boy!" Mikey cheered.

Raphael groaned then Jamie turned to Leo.

"Could I go with them? It'll be more back up; plus, someone's got to make sure he won't kill Mikey," she asked then joked.

"Yeah. Go ahead. Be careful, sis," Leo instructed.

"Will do, bro," Jamie smiled and caught up with Raph and Mikey.

Kirby sighed and said, "Maybe I should have taken her to a hospital."

"No, no, you did the right thing, Kirby," Donnie assured.

He kept analyzing the sample of April's blood to see if anything changed. He groaned, seeing nothing happened.

"What is it, Donnie?" Leo asked.

"None of the anti-venoms are working. If I can't come up with an antidote soon..." Donnie answered.

Leo gasped, knowing that if something wasn't done soon, April could die.

Meanwhile, Raph, Jamie, and Mikey rode in the Party Wagon until they stopped in an alley way.

"This is the place Casey's bike was sending out the signal," Raph said.

"Maybe we should split up," Jamie suggested.

Then they heard someone groaning softly.

"Dudes, listen. You hear that?" Mikey asked.

They followed the noise until they heard it coming from a pile of trash. They dug through it until they found Casey on the ground, weak and defenseless.

"Casey! What happened?" Raph asked.

"A-A-Attack. Foot. Kiss," Casey spoke weakly then passed out.

"He's not making any sense," Jamie remarked.

"I think he's asking you to kiss his foot. You better do what he says," Mikey replied.

"Make yourself useful and grab his legs," Raph growled, shoving Mikey to the side.

Jamie opened the back door as Raph and Mikey put Casey in the back. Mikey got in the back with him while Jamie got in the passenger seat and Raph started the engine and drove back towards the lair.

"Hopefully Donnie will know what to do," Raph said.

"Oh, no. Oh, no, oh, no, oh, no. I think he's been bit. You're gonna have to suck the poison out, brah," Mikey replied.

"I'm not sucking the poison out! I'm driving. You suck it!" Raph argued.

"Then Jamie, you do it," Mikey remarked.

"You're already back there, Mikey," Jamie pointed out.

"But I think the bite's on his butt. That's gross, guys. You do it," Mikey responded.

"Just do it already!" Raph yelled.

Mikey groaned as he started approaching Casey's butt, ready to suck the poison out. But before he could, he heard hissing. He gasped when he saw white snakes.

"Now what?" Jamie wondered.

She turned around to see snakes tangled around Mikey. She gasped, getting Raph's attention.

"What's wrong, babe?" he asked, concerned.

"There are snakes in the back of the car!" Jamie answered.

Mikey screamed as the snakes hissed, bit him, and made their way into the front of the car. Raph and Jamie screamed as they were bitten and the car started swerving out of control. The car flipped until Jamie slowly stopped it and the horn blared. Raph and Jamie groaned weakly as he looked at her.

"Jamie...you need to...go get help," Raph said.

"No...I'm not...leaving...you," she disagreed.

"Just...trust me. We'll be...okay. I...love you," he replied then blacked out.

Jamie kissed his cheek then responded, "I...love you...too."

She crawled out of the car and went to a manhole cover. She started chanting the healing hands mantra and did the hand motions as she walked back to the lair.

"Rin. Pyo. Toh. Sha. Kai. Jin. Retsu. Zai. Zen," she recited.

She started to glow then placed her hands on her chest. She started to feel better as she ran back to the lair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Jamie made it out, but she has to get help for Raph, Casey, and Mikey.