Chapter 15: The Deadly Venom

Leo and Splinter were training with wooden katanas in the dojo. It was getting intense and Leo was about to win when he saw his Sensei panting. Leo hesitated to where Splinter could recover.

"You had me at a disadvantage, but did not attack. Why?" Splinter asked.

"No reason, Sensei," Leo answered.

"Then stop holding back and attack," Splinter commanded.

As they continued fighting, Donnie, Raph, and Jamie were watching from the doorway. Then Mikey popped up from behind them.

"'Sup my ninjas? Any of you guys seen my stuffed iguana?" Mikey asked, wearing a zombie mask.

"Shh!" his brothers and sister-figure shushed him.

They continued to watch the fight for like five seconds until Mikey spoke again.

"The one with the top hat," he continued.

"Shh!" they commanded.

"Hmm. My ninja senses are saying you want me to be quiet," Mikey replied, taking the mask off.

They still watched the fight and saw how much Splinter was struggling.

"Man, they're really going at it. Sensei still hasn't fully recovered," Donnie commented.

"Slash messed him up pretty bad. It's gonna take a while before he gets all his strength back," Raph added.

"Yeah, and I haven't been able to help him with my powers. It has its limits," Jamie replied sadly.

Raph put his arm around her in comfort and she smiled as she let her head rest on his shoulder.

Mikey squealed then cheered, "Found him! Go ninja go ninja go!"

"Shh!" they all shushed him in a  demanding way.

The fight kept going until Splinter felt pain in his knee and he held it. Leo kicked him to the side then held his wooden katana at his face as Splinter knelt down to recuperate.

"You succeeded," Splinter said.

"Only because you're still recovering, Sensei," Leo pointed out.

"Very true," Splinter agreed.

Splinter got all the way down on his knees and started reciting something.

"Rin. Pyo. Toh. Sha. Kai. Jin. Retsu. Zai. Zen," Splinter chanted.

He started to glow and he placed his hands on his knee. Leo looked at him in amazement and astonishment.

"Master Splinter? What did you just do? And how did you do that?" Leo asked.

"It is an ancient technique known as the healing hands. Would you like to know its secrets?" Splinter wondered.

Leo nodded and knelt down in front of him.

"Together with me. Rin. Pyo. Toh. Sha," Splinter started.

"Rin. Pyo. Toh," Leo chanted with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So far, Splinter is still recovering and he taught Leo the healing hands. Cool.