Chapter 74: Fighting for the World

That night, the Triceratons arrived in Washington Square to set up the black-hole generator as the team regrouped and stayed hidden, seeing what was going on.

"Those Triceratons are scientists. Their job is to program the black-hole generator," Bishop informed.

"Oh, right. Those are the soldiers," Donnie said nervously.

"Okay, we're gonna need the rest of the guys here fast," Leo stated.

"Are we enough for ya?" Casey asked.

"Have you seen these guys? We need an army to take them down," Jamie pointed out.

"Oh, no, look!" Donnie said.

They then hooked it up and the power started to go out.

"For the Triceraton Empire," a Triceraton declared.

"They're draining the city's energy supply to power up the weapon," Donnie replied.

"You mean no TV? That ain't right!" Mikey remarked.

"All right, team, this could be our last battle. Are you ready?" Leo told them.

As they moved to see if they could stop it, Mikey accidentally stepped on one of their tails, getting its attention.

"Earth creatures! Attack!" the Triceraton signaled.

"Take out their weapons," Bishop instructed.

They launched into battle, them destroying their blasters. But the Triceratons still had the upper hand in the battle. One even shot Bishop's body multiple times, sending him to the ground.

"Bishop! No!" Mikey exclaimed.

But then he turned around and gasped to see that Triceraton aiming his blaster at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Heaven help us now! For real!