Telling Everyone

(I'm pretending Alvin and Brittany are dating now. I know you don't date someone by one date. Also, they are at Dave's house)
Alvin and Brittany held hands as they entered Dave's house. Everyone looked at the couple confused. Brittany kissed Alvin as they let go.

"You all might be wondering why we were holding hands. The thing is....Me and Alvin are dating!" She said and everyone cheered, congratulating the the couple. They all sat down.

"You all have to behave now. I know your mating season is coming up" Dave said and everyone tried to come up with excuses.

Alvin and his brothers were nervous about the girls. Brittany rubbed his arm and smiled. "I know that mating season is coming up and all. But I can wait until Dave let's us do something" she winked at him seductively.

Alvin blushed as Brittany talked in a seductive tone. To be honest, he didn't want to disobey Dave by giving in to Brittany. But boy, did she turn him on! Simon and Theodore relaxed as they saw their brother debating in his head.

"I can't" Brittany smiled as she heard her boyfriend say that. "Ok" she led him upstairs to her room. He can't hold it back anymore, she was teasing him. Brittany gently pushed Alvin down on the bed and ran her hand down his body, looking at him with half-lidded eyes.

"Wow, Britt. You know how to seduce me" he said as she giggles. "What can I say? Its a gift" she smiled.