Gifts

Brittany was typing on the computer with a smile. She perked her head up as she heard a paper plane fly to her and chocolates beside her. She opened the note and blushed.

Dear Brittany,
Your eyes are so beautiful and stuck in my mind. Your laugh makes my heart melt. When I see you, I want to hold you and kiss you. You are so beautiful and I want to love you. Will you go on a date with me tonight? I'll pick you up at 8 pm.

Love,
Your secret admirer

And above was a heart with many hearts around it. She saw the chocolates and ate some. "This is yummy" Brittany smiled as she continued her work.

Meanwhile with the boys....

"I'm so nervous. What if I say something wrong?" Alvin was panicking. "Stop panicking, Alvin. It will be fine and you'll do great" Simon told his brother.

"Yeah. Look at it this way, you'll forget why you were so nervous when you start talking to her" Theodore smiled as Simon nods.

"Thanks for the support" Alvin hugs his brothers as they hug back. "That's what brothers are for" Simon smiled. "When are you picking her up?" Theodore asked. "At 8" Alvin said as Simon smirked.

"Get ready and go. It is already 8" he said, chuckling as his brother gets ready. "Goodbye Alvin. Good luck on your date!" Dave called as Alvin drove his car to Brittany's place and honked.

"He's here" Brittany smiled and her sisters wish her luck. Brittany walked out to the car, wearing a sparking pink dress with a gold necklace. Alvin's jaw dropped as he watched her get in. He drove off.

"You were my secret admirer, Alvin?" She asked with a smile. "Yeah" he smiled. Soon, they arrived at their destination and got out of the car. There was a picnic set up for them under the stars. Brittany was in awe.

"You did this?" She asked. "Yeah" Alvin blushed. Brittany smiled and sat down, Alvin doing the same. "I fell in love with you, Brittany. I didn't know how to tell you" he said and Brittany kissed him. "I felt the same. Ever since I saw you with your brothers, I wanted to run over and kiss you" she said and they kissed.

"I love you, Brittany" Alvin smiled."I love you too, Alvin" Brittany smiled as she laid her head on his lap and they watched the stars together. After some time, they got in the car and Alvin drove Brittany home.

He walked her to the door and they shared a kiss. He went back to his car and honked as he drove home. Brittany waved and went inside her house.

"How was it?" Jeanette and Eleanor asked. "Great. We ate and watched the stars" Brittany smiled. At night, she and Alvin texted each other before bed.