Brothers.

Of course. Johum huffed and opened up a link that was named as Helmy brothers at International Gymnastics Festivals. She opened the pictures given in the link and went through each and every one of them.

The pictures were taken randomly, with the brothers sitting on a sofa staring at what seemed to be a screen as their heads were tilted sideways, another picture was taken with Zayan Helmy conversing with a woman along with Za'ir Helmy.

There was not a single picture in which he was smiling whereas the other Helmy had a smile on his face. For whatever reason, Johum felt like he was scarier than his brother. He frightened her when his brother made her feel all sorts of things.

She closed the laptop and rubbed her eyes. She didn't know how to go in to the depth of the matter. All she could see was a single path, a path which involved telling Za'ir Helmy about his brother and how he acted like he knew her. She needed to talk to him, know what was happening and why did this all involve her.

She just had to wait for another day and then she would get her answers, only if she got to see the professor. Johum laid down on the bed and faced the ceiling. Great! Now she had another tension in her life. She sighed and rolled over to her side.

She wished her life was not so complicated. She was fine with crushing over one Helmy brother, who knew there was another crazy one who talked to her as if she was a thing in his possession. As if she was his.

She prayed she wouldn't have to face him again. He was scary and Johum would try to tell her father to break all contracts with Rough & Rugged, if that meant getting rid of him. God what had she gotten herself into?

She was only nineteen and there were nineteen thousand problems in her life. Not to mention another problem named as Zayan.

Now that she was calm, she lifted her hand in front of her face and stared at her knuckles. How dare he kiss her hand! She had never let any man touch her like he did and that made her feel disgust. How could she just stand there when he sniffed her like a dog and then kissed her hand.

She should have slapped him so hard, he would have seen stars in the daylight. She should have screamed at him, thrown things at him. But no. She stood there and watched him like a hawk.

Grrr.

What a mess her life was.

🌹

Next day, Johum didn't even need an alarm to wake up for college. She was up at six AM sharp. The first thought to enter her mind was the Helmy brothers. She was anxious to see the deputy dean today and tell him or rather ask him about things.

She got in to a pair of black leather jeans - her favorite colour, with a Gray top and dark brown leather jacket. She pulled up her hair in to a French braid with tendrils falling over her face and coated her eyes with eyeliner and mascara. She applied cherry red lipstick, put on her high heeled boots and walked downstairs.

Nobody was awake this early. Her father had office at ten and Murat being on Vacation, woke up after twelve o'clock. So Johum walked out in the parking lot and found her driver ready for her.

She rolled her eyes and got in the back seat. All the way to university, her led jiggled in anxiousness and she bit her lip as the thoughts about yesterday did not leave her mind.

Upon reaching the destined building, she got out of the car and made her way inside the admin building. She was ready to talk to the deputy dean but her friend jumped in her way.

"Salam. Good morning." Rua shivered.

"Morning." She greeted as she kept walking. Rua jogged by her side and looked at her weirdly.