Dreams

"Marinette "a voice called out making her turn. "Marinette!"the voice shouted she turned seeing ladybug. "It's time for you to show yourself to chat noir Marinette "ladybug said. "I can't"Marinette said holding her hands. "Why because Marinette isn't brave Marinette isn't pretty enough to show chat noir who she really is cause she's not strong or beautiful stop denying yourself. You are ladybug! Your brave and strong and so beautiful. Accept it"the ladybug said. "How are you here" Marinette asked. "You needed a bust. I think are you so scared to show yourself to chat"suddenly all the ladybugs ever had appeared. "I'm not enough Marinette isn't enough for Chat to love. He loves ladybug not me"she spat. "Every ladybug and chat noir fell in love. You've took longer then we can give you Marinette. Chat noir doesn't love you because your ladybug he loves you because your personality screams real Marinette "they said. "Tonight is the night you show yourself Marinette. Or else Tikki will leave and belong to someone else and you'll no longer have a chance with chat noir. The man your in love with"they said she shot up looking at Tikki. A dream. "Tikki"Marinette woke her. "Yes?"Tikki asked. "Was that true"Marinette asked. "I'm afraid so. I understand if you don't want to Marinette "Tikki said yawning. "Spot on"Marinette said putting on her yoyo send chat her location. She sat on the bed becoming tired. Chat noir came in. "My lady are you okay"chat said tiredly jumping in. "Marinette "she mumbled. "Is she okay. Did someone take her?"he asked worried. "No she's fine. Just sit with me please"ladybug begged chat. She laid her head on his shoulder hugging his waist. He put his arm around her shoulders. "When I detransform don't be disappointed that in Marinette "she said falling asleep. he calculated everything being quiet not wanting to wake up his princess. He was gonna walk away but she grabbed him. He looked back at Marinette who pulled him on her bed. He was looking up looking at her. She blushed her lips were separated she put her hand up barley next to her mouth looking away. Chat looked at her shocked laughing as plagg pulled away from him turning him back into Adrien who woke up just to check on her "are you trying to seduce me my lady"Adrien asked. Marinette blushed looking at him so shocked. She laughed pulling herself on top of him kissing him. "I love you chat noir/Adrien"she smiled pulling him into another kiss. She held his cheek while he held her waist He flipped them over having his hands travel up to hers grabbing them locking there fingers pushing them down against the bed. She curved her back a little leaning in kissing him constantly. He pushed his body against hers. "I love you to Marinette.ladybug. I always have"he smiled into the kiss by being able to feel the happiness. He kissed her neck who left marks constantly kissing it after. She hugged his neck still holding his hands. He stopped laying on her causing her to laugh. "Your a lot of muscle babe"Marinette laughed. "Yeah"he chuckled. "Remember when I wa skinny then I started getting like buff."he laughed. "I know"Marinette kissed his cheek. "Stay with me tonight"she begged. "I wouldn't wanna be with anyone else tonight"he said. They feel asleep together. They woke up by alya. She was taking pictures. They woke up to her screaming at them about how they were together. "Geez did you take a picture it's gonna last longer"Marinette said tired. "No it won't. We will be together forever"Adrien smiled hugging her waist bringing her closer sitting up. She giggled kissing his cheek smiling against his cheek.He leaned in loving the touch. She put a gun in her mouth"So when's the wedding"alya asked recording. "Maybe after high school"Adrien nodded. "I'll have Marinette as my personal designer and I'll be her model. "Adrien agreed."of course well both be taking over the bakery after your parents decide "Adrien ranted. Marinette turned to him kissing him. He was shocked but kissed back. Alya got the whole thing. "So that's today special guys. My bestfrienf finally gets the guy"alya said not recording. They pulled away and alya nearly threw up see Adrien chewing her gum. "Let's go downstairs"Marinette said blushing. They are talking to Marinette parents. Alya noticed the marks but covered them up. They went out holding hand. Alya called Nino not third wheeling. Adrien and Marinette were at the park while a guy played music. It was hyper and fun but they player a slow song giving adrien an idea. He spins her dipping her kissing her. Chloe watch jealous. "What are you doing with my boyfriend "Chloe shouted. "I'm not your. Me and Marinette are tonight we"Adrien spat. "I'll make you pay"choel stomped off. She looked over her shoulder seeing adrien chuckle kissing Marinette forehead while she tried to convince him that she wasn't brought. Choel didn't feel hurt. She just smiled walking to Kim. "You everything I need"Adrien admit. Marinette held his shirt smiling.