Idk whqt to name thhiiss

"Marinette you have to come over at 5

"Marinette you have to come over at 5. Today. My dad wants your help in a dress"Adrien passed by her. "O-okay"she waved walking to Kim. Jealous took over his body. She was trying to help him feel better about valentines. He noticed a butterfly going towards him. "No no no"he shouted then it touched the necklace he was wear. His eyes turned a bright green. "Adrien. The girl you love is being taken away. I'll give you strength but you have to give me the thing I want the most"hawkmoth smirked. "Yes sir"he smiled looking at Marietta.
"Okay by mother" Marietta told her mom as she ran off going to adriens. She knocked looking at her hands. The door opened. "Over here"Adrien smiled grabbing her arm harshly. She noticed he was a little stronger then before. "This is his room. Looks very teenish"she said. "It's my room. My dad doesn't really need to I just want to hang out "Adrien smirked. He felt the real one screams g for her to go "ohh"she blushed. He grabbed her by waist bringing her close. "Huh"she blushed. He pulled her on the bed climbing over her holding her wrist. "Um. Adrien"she blushed shocked. "One night. To be crazy and fun. Come on honey let's have fun "he smirked kissing her. She wanted to kiss back but she felt as if it was the wrong reason. She bit his lip hard. He grabbed her by the shirt ripping her up stretching the hell out of the shirt making it rip. She slammed her fist into the side of her neck causing bruises. He hissed punching his fist on her shoulder scratching the side of her kissing her again. She gripped onto something around his neck pulling it breaking the bird. Adrien fell to his knees. "Adrien stop"she begged backing up. He yawned looking up. He blushed seeing her looking back down. "What happened"he asked. "You don't remember?"she asked looking at the ash Turning butterfly's. It made sense. "Are you okay you look hurt"he said looking at her stomach and shoulder. "You were being a little forceful but it was a akuma. "She answered. He looked at her sad. "I'm im sorry "he say getting a first aid kit. "It wasn't your fault at all"she mumbled cleaning herself. He grabbed her bra strap putting it on right. He hugged her tight causing her to hug back. "You probably think I'm some pervert huh?"he mumbled. "No. Your fine"she smiled kissing his cheek.  "Your okay"she added. He grabbed her chin kissing her. She kissed back hopeful. He handed her on of his shirt. "Thanks "she smiled. Hawkmoth sighed. "Finally"he sad taking of his mask. "I didn't need anyone else trying to marry my son"he detransformed looking at the new happy couple. "Let's hope she doesn't hurt him"he sad walking out.
Marinette and Adrien sat there making jokes. She agreed to sleep over and told her parents. They were find.