Spiderman move

"Bye bye butterfly"ladybug waved to the butterfly

"Bye bye butterfly"ladybug waved to the butterfly. She looked around looking for chat. "Ohh my it's seem I've been rope into"he was gonna finish his sentence but the lightpool tilted making him swing. She closed her eyes expecting to get hit when she felt his lips on her. Her eyes widened. "I am so sorry"he mumbled. "Ohh my"she yelled. "Im sorry I'm sorry sorry sorry sorry"he rushed covering his face feeling embarrassed she was shocked because she likes it. She actually though it was a sweet kiss every though they didn't kiss back. It was nice. She blush a lot. "I have to go"she mumbled. "My lady I'm sorry. I'm so sorry " chat begged. She nodded untying him then leaving. She sat in her room thinking. "Tikki I'm in love with chat"she whispered. She looked about not seeing tikki when a knock on her window appeared. Chat. She blushed opening it. "Ohh my god. Ohh my god"he said rushed. "Ladybug hates me she wishes my death I've messed up "chat said rushed. "Huh"she asked. I got tangled in a pool and the pool bend and we kinda kissed and i like it like don't get me wrong I felt like the whole world stopped but ohh my god she ran away from me and I'm sure she hates me"he described sitting down. "In sure she was just scared"Marinette shifted. "Of what?"he asked. "Of the feeling you give her. "She said shrugging. "You think she likes me back?"he asked. "Who can't "she smiled seeing tikki give her a thumbs up. He smiled kissing her head. "I've got to go"he smiled kissing her cheek. "And yoh should confess tonight"she yelled as he jumped out the window.
She sighed laying down getting tired and starting to keep.

"Ladybug ladybug. "Tikki said. "Yes?"Marinette asked tired waking up. "It's 4 your an hour late!"she said. "Spot on"Marinette said getting up. She jumped out the window swinging we yoyo. She could wait to see chat. He jumped in the building seeing he looked tired and bored. He glance at her smiling. "You here I thought you'd bail after what I did"he rubbed his neck. "It was an accident "she shook her head smiling. "Plus it's not like I hates it"she mumbled. She sat on the rail playing with her yoyo. She walked to her trip hold onto her while they fell off the building. She accidentally tangled them in her yoyo. They were slammed against each ther. "2 times in a day"he rolled his eyes. She laughed at him. They hung upside down. She leaned in kissing him closing her eyes. He was shocked until he leaned in closing his eyes kissing her back. He placed his hand on her trying to grab tight she held on to his arms kissing him more harsh. He pulled away. "I love you"she cried out. E was taken back before starting to cry. He was extremely happy someone finally loved him for him. "I'm sorry if I make you confused "ladybug sighed. "I love you to"he said. Her yoyo snapped causing them to also fall if it weren't for his cat reflex he held her tight falling to the floor. "I love you to"he smiled.