Kissing game

Choel blew a kiss to Alix Then she kisssd Kim. Kim kissed alya in her head. "Pass it"Marinette told her. "That's the game"she asked. Marinette nodded. She looked at Nino blushing looking down. "Go for it alya"Marinette comment. Alya kissed Marinettes cheek blushing. OHH GOD! Marinette and Adrien walked to each other. "They need to be together already already"Adrien spoke. "Exactly. I'm gonna give it to Nino and Nino seems to have more balls then anyone here so he'll do it but make sure you confirm it and I'll tell alya to kiss him and make her move"Marinette promise. She walked to Nino kissing his cheek. She walked to alya telling her to kiss him once he comes to kiss you you chance okay?"she shouted. Alya nodded. Marinette looked at Adrien who nodded. "Okay promise?"Marinette said. "Promise"alya laughed. Nino came up to them grabbing alya  buy the waist and kissed her forehead. Alya blushed grabbing his cheeks tippy toeing. kissing him. He kissed back hugging her waist. "Pound it!"Adrien and Marinette shouted going the chat and ladybug fist bump. They  realize and there head shot to each other. "Princess"Adrien said shocked. He covered his mouth looking at her with wide eyes. "C-chat"she whispered. He now knows and she was freaking out. He reached out for her but she stepped back. "Alya I need to go"Marinette said grabbing her bag running out the school. She stood in a ally way sitting on the floor. She tried to hold back the tears. "Ohh my god in a disappointment"she whispered. "I'm sorry if I disappointed you for being me "chat noir said jumping down. "It's not you"Marinette said. "If anyone were to find out that Marinette and Adrien chat noir. We'd be in two different places. your chat noir they would all have already expected it your cute and rich and your personality is the cutest. As chat noir and Adrien. But me. I'm just the bakers daughter. I'm clumsy and not pretty and my personality is boring. I'll disappoint everyone. And I'm sure I disappointed you. You probably were hoping for someone as pretty as choel"Marinette. "You officially insane. 1st off your personality and looks are amazing you... your amazing Marinette. I wouldn't want anyone else as my ladybug. 2nd everyone would be please to know that your there ladybug cause even when your not ladybug your sweet and pretty and determined to make sure things go right. You only want the best for everyone. I love Marinette and ladybug. I love both sides of you"Adrien said helping her up. "What if alya finds out?"Marinette explained. "She'll hate me and hope an akuma gets me"she added. "I highly doubt that. She may possibly have you play dress up just to get a few interviews "Adrien chuckled kissing her forehead. "Let's head back to the class my lady"he said grabbing her hand they walked in letting go. Nino walked up to her grabbingk her cheeks kissing her forehead. "Sorry I got passed it again"he told her. Marinette went up to Adrien. She wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him. He was shocked but kissed back blushing. Marinette pulled away laughing. "I'll call you later"she winked walking to alya who was in complete shocked. "Tell me everything"alya said. "Well when Nino kissed me I decided it would be the perfect way to tell him I like him through a kiss and it happened and it was great"she smiled big. "Ohh god!"alya cheered. "Girl I took pictures!"alya exclaimed showing her them. Adrien turned around. "You did I wanna see"Adrien shouted. They went through them together. "Aw you barley got it when I was pulling away get another one."cheered Adrien grabbing her shoulders kissing her again. Marinette blushed kissing him back putting a hand on his cheek. He had his hand on her lower waist. He pulled away and fangirled with alya. Marinette check the time. "Crap I need to finish a dress!"she said. "You guys can come over in two hours. I'll be done by then and I'll bake and all. See you" Marinette said hugging Nino kissing Alyas cheek and kissing Adrien. She ran out fast running home to her bakery. "We'll be gone today and tonight. Good luck with that dress "her mom waved. "Ohh mom. My friends are sleeping over tonight"Marinette said. "Alya and Nino and that one cute boy you have a crush on?"she asked. "No longer a Crush we're dating now"she smiled. Her mom and her high fives. "Okay make right decision"they shouted walking out. Marinette started putting everyone to cooking seeing a timer for an hour. She went to the other side sewing the dresses final details. She had to do it downstairs because she had two dressed and shoes for alya. She asked and Marinette delivered. She finished cooking all the food walking to the living room putting on a movie. She looked at the dress admiring her work suddenly became worried. "Ohh my god it looks horrible!"she shouted. Adrien walked in "wow that's amazing"Adrien announced. "No it's ugly!"she said worried. "I only have an hour"she launched trying to ruin it just Adrien grabbed her chuckling. "Who is this even for. And no it's beautiful just like you"he promised. "It's for your dad. It's like an interview. After high school he can higher me on to help him with anything he needs done"Marinette blushed. "Ohh god he'll like it. Trust me. This will make him extremely please"Adrien kissed her forehead. She looked at it. "Fine"she mumbled. Adrien was hugging her by the back kissing her neck leaning against the wall. She had her arms crossing waiting. "You know he's coming to pick it up"she asked. "Yeah. Let him see"he smiled moving her hair kissing her shoulder. "Adrien"a voice said making him jump. "Father"Adrien smiled. "Where's the dress "mr agreste asked Marinette. "It's right here the princess fairytale dress you wanted"Marinette showed him getting up. "Ohh wow"he said shocked. "Young lady I gave you this assignment last night at 3 in the morning. It's only been 14 hours"he said shocked. "That's my girlfriend for you"Adrien smiled. "Girlfriend?"his father asked. "If that's a problem then I can... ohh my god I have to choose over the guy I love and what I love doing"she said terrified. She looked at Adrien. "I can just open my on shop right?"she asked. "No you should choose your job"Adrien shook his head. "Over the guy I just got. Adrien your a model. I'm sure once they see me with you they would wanna see my work anyways. Either way I'll be happy and won't regret anything as long as it's with you"Marinette smiled. He chuckled kissing her cheek. "There isn't any choosing. I actually think it will be great for business if you are adriens personal designer "his dad said snapping. A few people came taking the dress "I'm sure it will be easy to keep in contact with me. Adrien. Have a good night"his father left. "He loved it"Adrien announced. "You think?"she asked turning to him. She was pressing him against the wall with her body. "He would have told you other wise"he said leaning down kissing her. "Okay time to break it up"alya and Nino came. "Come in. There's snakes and movies in the leaving room"Marinette giggled dragging them.