Death

Marinette shot up sobbing trying to stop crying. Which didn't happen. She snatched her phone sobbing and from memory she clicked the first person. She thought it was alya but it was Adrien. He was just about to sleep but once he saw it he panicked picking up. "I'm so sorry alya"she started sobbing Adrien kept quiet looking for the words to say. "I should have told you I was ladybug but just listen. I'm so scared. I've had the worst dream. Chat came into my room and then he was bleeding. He was bleeding eveywhere and even worst. He said it was all my fault that he was now gonna die. And it was. I - I can't lose him I love him so much. And I can't. I'm so scared. It happened at 4:30. It's 4:20. What if he comes in. And the fact that Marinette is ladybug. I'm gonna disappoint everyone. The ladybug they all love. The ladybug he loves is a huge embarrassment in her normal life and I'm such a disappointment. I'm my fault chat noir is dead "she cried. "Marinette "Adrien called out. "A-Adrien?"she asked shocked. Then pulled away from her phone looking at the collar ID. "I'm sorry if I woke you. I thought you were alya"she sniffed trying to calm herself down. "I'll be right there"he said hang up waking up plagg. He changed going to Marinette. He say her crying hysterically. "Kitty"she cried. "Yes princess?"he asked going through ther window. She looked at him checking the time. "No. I refuse to believe it's actually happening. It not my fault I'm so sorry I can't save you"she begged crying covering her eyes. She got up running to him uncovering her eyes hugging him. "I didn't save you."she cried "it was a dream my lady. Wasn't real at all"he said kissing her head. "Okay"she mumbled. "So your ladybug?"chat asked brushing her hair. He felt her nod sniffing "how did you know"she sniffed. Adrien untransforme holding her. She looked at his. She pushed away backing up with her hands up. "You chat!"she said almost loud. "Yeah"he rubbed his neck. "I've kissed you before!"she said blushing. Adrien nodded. She giggled hugging him again. "I'm glade your my kitty"she smiled kissing his cheek hugging him tight. He changed back just in case he'd have to make a run. Once Adrien stopped her crying and calmed her down her down they sat down talking about the dream. "How did it start off?"he asked. "You came in my room and I was still up I was working on a dress and tikki was sleeping. You came in holding your stomach. "I tried my best lady bug I swear"you told me dropping to the floor. I assumed in the dream I told you who I was. I called out to go grabbing you. And before you died. You told me exactly told me this is all your fault. If someone better were ladybug she would have known I hate you" and the thoughts of you hating me or dying because of me hurts me so much"she said shaking. "I'll never leave you alone my lady. And I'll never blame you. Your not the one to blame if that were to happen but it's never don't worry"chat said putting a hand on her cheek. She looked up leaning  in. He leaned in to kissing her. She kissed back wrapping her arm around his neck. He held her waist pulling her closer. She laid her head on his shoulder and he kissing her neck once. She blushed laughing.