《42 - The Team》

***6 Months Later***

It took some more recovery time before Federal Rogue was finally put into action.

Ricky was sentenced to house arrest for 6 months, which wasn't exactly eventful since he was still in the wheelchair, sometimes getting around with a crutch or cane.

However, the town needed to know more about what really happened to The Roadkill Horror, so as far as they know, Scranton's favorite vigilante was killed during a police chase, gunned down after trying to fight back.

This has sadly lead to protests and anger, considering some people though Roadkill was doing justice to the town by killing the real criminals.

Bethany officially moved to the east coast and signed up for FBI training in Quantico to become an agent, deciding she was better off doing regular cases after seeing Ricky was in good hands. Chris made sure she was trusted with an old friend who is an instructor there.

The Federal Rogue members made their way to the conference room of FBI Headquarters, Angelo pushing Ricky's wheelchair as everyone trailed behind Chris.

"Do we serious need an obnoxious little conspiracy cunt providing us information during our cases?" TJ said as him and Craig stood nearby the door.

"Don't worry," Ricky said with a smirk. "Once I get a hold of those Area 51 files and proof of Martin Luther King Jr. not being killed by that bullet, I'll keep being the adorable pain the the ass you all know and love through an earpiece."

TJ tried to tackle him but was held back as they continued, entering to see everyone there.

"Someone owes me big for bein' here," Ash snapped as she leaned back on a seat. "I was in the middle of a spa day!"

"Correction, you were in the middle of raiding a spa and threatening the employees for a free day of anything with a stolen police rifle," Manson said with a snap.

"Alright, so I got a bit carried away," Ash said. "Can't blame a girl for wanting a discount for lookin' and feelin' her best!"

Manson rolled his eyes as everyone ended and saw who was there.

"Jinxx?" Kuza asked. "You're an agent?"

The silent bartender stood alongside Deputy Director Manson, District Attorney Sirak, and Director Francis.

"Nope. I'm also a member of Federal Rogue, too," He shrugged.

"You got a record?" Chris asked.

"Oh does he," Kelly said, handing him a file.

Chris examined it as Angelo and the others peered over to read it.

"Damn," Ghost said in shock.

"You did that just under 2 hours?!" Chris asked.

Jinxx smiled quietly but proudly.

"Okay, he scares me now," Angelo said as Chris handed the file to Kelly.

"I like his style!" Ash giggled as she stood next to him, arm on his shoulders.

"He can be helpful as one of the liasons, as well as on the field," She said.

"Leave it feds to give us options of either prison or badass cop," Franccesca scoffed, Jeremy next to her as he rolled his eyes.

"And of course you will need your team of scientists just in case," a familiar voice said and everyone turned to see Dr. Malarkey and her scientists.

"Sorry we're late," Dr. Balz said. "Had a bit of a case to clear up."

"Sad case of a man who became a victim of organ trafficking, despite his captors being arrested," Dr. Malarkey said. "But the precision and care was so fascinating."