《5 - Leather & Lace》

The music played loud against the speakers of the club named Sinful. Bodies swayed with the heavy rhythm. Performers danced on stage and drove the crowd wild with their sensual movements.

"The top dancer who works here is really close with the mafia," Angelo said to Chris over the booming music. "Should be able to get us to meet the Demon."

"Can't we just go directly to him?" Chris asked.

"Its not that easy. Demon's gang has been very secretive and underground since the murder of his father, and it could be dangerous to just waltz in on the Cobras. Ghost is one of their most reliable escorts, who can gain us trusted access," Angelo said. "Met Ghost through an old friend."

The men approach the bar and Angelo smiled at one of the bar tenders, who then took notice.

"Well I'll be damned," he laughed. "Ange, you old bastard."

"Hello, Kuza," Angelo laughed.

"What brings you to this shitty part of town again?" the bar tender asked, serving Angelo a drink. "Shouldn't you be figuring out murderers at victims?"

"Working on it. This is my associate, Special Agent Chris Cerulli, from the FBI. We have some questions we need to ask Ghost about a certain case," he

"Should be in the dressing rooms. Look, if this is about that asshole from last week, he was an idiot drunk and Ghost was only playing self defense. The guy forgot about it anyway. Can't blame the little lady for getting too carried away with a taser," Kuza said.

"This isn't about a bar brawl. Something else," Angelo said, pointing over to the newspaper stand, which read about the Roadkill headline.

Kuza's black rimmed eyes widen.

"She's about to go on. You can still catch up to her before then," he said.

Angelo nodded and finished his martini before him and Chris headed to the dressing room area.

We went through the halls as the exotic dancers got ready for the show, and then Angelo knocked on a black door.

"Come in!" a voice spoke.

We both entered to find a Gothic looking boudoir, with red roses in antique ebony colored vases, some racks full of erotic clothing of all material, from leather to lace.

At an elegant damask setted vantiy set sat a gorgeous pale woman with a slim figure held by toned long legs wearing lacey black lingere, a long silk night robe with feathers, and black strappy heels, applying her dark make up over her porcelain face.

She had looked up and her sparkling grey eyes widen in surprise.

"I don't believe it," she said in shock, letting her long smooth fishnet legs turn her around to face us. "Is that really you, Angelo?"