《2 - You Got This》

"Got a name on the victim?" Special Agent Christopher Cerulli asked Agent Maria Brink as he looked at the recent case file.

"Our murdered victim or our raped victim?" she asked as she took a seat.

"Whichever comes first," he shrugged.

Chris Cerulli had excelled in all his training to be in the Federal Bureau of Investigation, having masters in Criminology and Law Enforcement, minoring in Forensic science, the best out of all his collegues during his training in Quantico.

Agent Maria Brink was his mentor and loyal friend, who soon took him along on her cases for the rest of his training.

It always been his dream to be able to stop criminals and horrid people, be a hero just like his father, who was also law enforcement when he was younger. How he missed his father.

"Murdered victim is still being put under facial reconstruction," Agent Brink said as he looked at the obscene crime scene photos from the file.

"How good is our forensic artist though? Guy looks like he went through a meat grinder," he cringed, seeing the picture of the murder victim's mangled face. "And this was all one perp?"

"He goes by the name The Roadkill Horror. Kills anyone who commits major crimes nobody focuses much on. Rapists, child molestors, thieves, extreme racists, anyone who beats their partner, stuff like that. Sometimes if he can, bigger targets are claimed," she explained. "This past months he's claimed 10 lives, and he ups his game every few kills."

"Damn," Agent Cerulli said, impressed. "Said to have even killed an Oregon Senator? How do you pull of that and get away with it?"

"Guy's giving Manson a hard time. Even TJ gave up chasing the little fucker," Agent Brink said.

"Wow... And the other victim?" Chris asked.

"The murder witness and rape victim's name is Carla Gideon. 20 years old, a French history student at Scranton University, was walking to the convenient store 2 blocks from her apartment when the murdered victim grabbed her and dragged her into the alley. We believe he was killed shortly after he raped her."

"Poor girl," he sighed.

"Agent Thomas Bell tried to talk to her, but she refused to talk, was scared of even the nurses, but we believe she interacted with Roadkill shortly after he killed the guy," Agent Brink said.

"Alright, then, let's go see if she can talk to you or me," he said, closing the file.

"Let's get going then. You need to see the coroners later," she said, getting up.

"Wait, me? Aren't you in this case?" he asked, confused that his mentor and friend won't be taking the case with him.

"Nope. I got another case with Homeland. You'll be dealing your first case with Agent Parente from BAU," She said. "But I'll help you start out with this just because I can stand you."

"Gee, thanks Maria," I chuckled.

"Relax, you know the system like the back of your hand, and know a lot of sources. You got this," she smiled encouragingly at him.

He smiled back. "Then let's get Parente and move out."

***

Okay, I'm actually feeling a bit confident about this. :)

Let me know what you guys think in the comments and a big shoutout to the following accounts:

NonaHysteria (TokyoHysteria)
BabyGhost6, and the rest of the ScrantondailKittens

Give them all a follow whenever you get the chance. They're awesome. :)

♡~ sapphire.