Chapter 12 - Three Weeks

Start from the beginning

For a moment, all you can hear is their movement, but then Theo starts howling in laughter. "Oh my Goddess Lars, you waste no time! Imagine what the Boss would do if he caught you right now!" Theo shouts between laughter. 

Beta Larson growls. "Theo..."

"I mean you could have at least locked the door or something. Like, I really didn't want to see that today." He says point towards Beta Larson's crotch. 

"Fuck Theo, shut up." Beta Larson groans, his hand hitting his face in frustration. His naked torso is dripping in sweat. He is fucken gorgeous. 

I agree, hums Ailith. 

Finally, the girl finishes getting dressed and starts to head toward the office door. "Excuse me, Luna. I am sorry about that." She says softly before rushing past me. Her face red in embarrassment. 

"Aww Charlotte, I'm sorry. You didn't have to leave. Skylar and I will gladly get out of here so you can finish playing the flute." Theo hollers at the girl as she jogs down the hall. I quickly smack his chest and send him a playful glare. 

"If you are done?" Beta Larson asks. "I have things that need to get done."

"Certainly looks like it," Theo says sarcastically earning himself a glare from the Beta. 

"Enough, Theo. Now, what did you want?" 

"I just wanted to let you know that I am going to take Skylar for a run. She hasn't been able to shift since that day. I am sure I don't need to tell you the importance of shifting, right Lars?" Theo replies. 

"Just go, and watch out for her. The last thing I need is for something to happen to her. Colton would have my fucken neck." He states. 

"Thanks, man. And uh, sorry for the blue balls!" Theo yells before grabbing my hand and pulling me down the hall. I heard something hit the door as we left, but I am not sure what. 

"Theo, that was so mean!" I say with a giggle. 

"Oh come on, that was funny." 

I shake my head and continue to follow him to the forest. 

"Go shift. Just bring your clothes out and I will shove them in the bag for you. Okay, Skylar?" 

I nod my head before going behind a large tree. I remove my clothes and begin thinking of my brown wolf. Once I shift, I grab my clothes in my mouth gently and bring them out to Theo who is waiting for me. He takes them, putting them in his backpack as he walks behind another tree. I hear the sound of bones breaking and then he hops out. His wolf is a gorgeous golden colour, like his hair. He is roughly the same size as me, which is small for a male wolf. However, he is short so it is to be expected. He nods at me to follow him and then starts sprinting north through the forest. I quickly follow him. 

"Where are we going?" I ask through our link.

"You will see, just try to keep up."

I followed him through the bushes and trees, hopping over fallen branches and mud puddles. Our feet pounded on the ground as we ran as fast as we could to where ever he was taking us. Eventually, Theo begins to slow down to a light jog until he comes to a stop at a beautiful lake. He walks over to the crystal clear water and has a drink. I instantly repeat his actions. 

I feel him step back a bit and the sound of bones cracking fill the air again. 

"Here, take the bag and get changed. I promise I won't look." Theo says. 

I turn from the lake and quickly take the bag from him to shift. He looks away as I get dressed and I let out a soft 'okay' when I finish. 

"I come out here a lot when I just need to think or get away from it all." He says quietly while looking out at the body of water.