Chapter 5 - Nothing Worse Than You

I look up to see Colton naked and glaring down at me. His eyes black with rage and his fists clenched tightly, turning them white. 

"Leave me alone," I say firmly. "I don't want anything to do with you."

He laughs. "You need me, darling. Look at you, you won't get far with that leg." He walks over to me and bends down to my level. "I can't believe you ran from me. You just wait for your punishment, love." With that, he grabs my arm and throws me over his shoulder. I feel my already broken ribs crunch underneath me and I let out a cry. 

"Fuck put me down!" I scream out. 

"Okay." He says as he throws me to the ground, pain running up my left side. I hold back the scream I want to let out and instead look at him with the meanest look I can muster. I hate this asshole. 

"What the fuck was that for?"

"You told me to put you down." He deadpans. "So I put you down."

"You threw me! You are such a fucken asshole-" I start, but his hand to my face stops me. My hand reaches up to my cheek that he just slapped. 

"Shut up. I have had enough games." He growls before grabbing me and lifting me over his shoulder again. I groan from the pain but don't say anything further. He heads out of the cave to where I fell. There are about 30 other wolves standing around waiting for their orders. 

"Thank you, you may all go home." Colton states. "Theo, stay behind for a moment. I need you to set her bones." A small, golden wolf steps forward before shifting into a short, naked man. Colton sets me down on the rocks, as the man heads my way. He has blond, messy hair and beautiful blue eyes. He is tanned and absolutely beautiful in his own way. 

"Tell me what's broken," Theo demands. "I will fix what I can here so we can make our way back to the pack house." He may be small, but he has this intimidating demeanour. You could feel the strength he had in each word he spoke. 

"My leg and my ribs," I mumble. He nods and gets to work. Theo sets my bones, painfully I might add, and wraps my ribs tightly. All the while, I see him looking at the bruising between my legs. I can see an emotion in his eyes, and he looks like he wants to say something. Instead, he shakes his head and finishes what he was doing. 

"She won't be able to walk, but she is well enough to be transported, Alpha. However, I will need to see her tomorrow to see how her injuries are holding up. It would also help if she marks you. Your Alpha blood would speed up her recovery." He says. 

No. "No, I can't. I won't!" I yell. "I don't want that monster to touch me ever again!"

Colton turns to look at me. "Leave us." He growls as he stalks towards me. 

"Yes, Alpha." Theo nods before shifting into his wolf and taking off up the cliff, leaving me alone with Colton. 

Colton grabs my chin roughly, making me look into his eyes. "Stop telling me no." He says between gritted teeth. "You will listen to me and you will do as I say."

"No! I will never listen to you and I will never do as you say! I am my own person. Hell, being your mate makes me Luna of this pack, so that makes me your God Damn equal! And you will treat me as your Luna!" I scream as I slap his hands away from me. 

"You have done nothing but hurt me since we met. This is NOT how mates are! We are supposed to love and cherish each other! Not drug, beat and rape one another! What is wrong with you?!" I look into his eyes, waiting for an answer, only for none to come. 

"You know, on my way to the ball, I was thinking off all the possible things that my potential mate could be that I wouldn't like. I even thought of rejection! But you know what? There is nothing worse than you on this planet! Nothing! You are a terrible person! I hate everything about you. So just fuck off and leave me alone! I want nothing to do with you, Colton Myers!" I yell, expecting for him to say something in response. but again I am met with silence. His eyes dark with an emotion I can't quite read. His jaw clenching and unclenching. His hands limp at his side. 

He stands there looking at me for what seems like hours before he finally opens up his mouth to speak. "Are you done?" He says calmly, even though his body language told a different story. 

"Seriously? Did you not hear anything I just said?" I spat. This guy right here is a fucken idiot. 

"Oh, I heard your incessant whining for the past 5 minutes. Trust me. Now it's your turn to listen to me. I am Alpha Colton Myers. I am the one in charge here. I run things. I have no equal. I don't care if you are my mate or my Luna, you will never be on the same planet as me. You are here for nothing more than to give me an heir and to raise my pups. You WILL learn to listen to me. You WILL learn to obey me. I advise you to learn quickly or else -"

"Or else what? You are going to kill me?" I interrupt. 

He chuckles. "No, darling. I will never kill you."

"Then what?" 

Colton stalks towards me with a grin on his face. He puts both hands on my face and makes me look at him. "Let's just say that this broken leg isn't the worst pain you could ever experience." Then he kisses my forehead and picks me up bridal style before heading up the cliff in the direction of the pack house. 

"I will never stop fighting this, Colton. I won't give in." I whisper, fighting back the tears. 

"Oh, Skylar. Don't you understand? I love when you fight. Nothing turns me on more." He says with a deadly smirk. 

Oh great. Just what I need.

"You just wait till you get home, mate. You will just understand how much of a monster I can be."