The Winter Spirit And The Boy

Me: If you haven't seen 'The Viking And The Hybrid Part 2', the chapter before this, then go back and read it.

Now that that's out of the way, go ahead and read.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Three Years Later-

A beautiful looking clearing, deer are eating at the grass, birds chipping peaceful on the ground. The scenery gives off a nice feeling, a calming one.

All of the sudden, something flew past at a fast pace, making the deer's runoff and the birds fly away.

We focus on a Jack Frost speeding at a high pace, a panicked look on his face. Jack looks behind him and gasps, moving to the side to avoid a blast of fire by a couple of inches.

Behind him, three spirits are chasing after him. Two female and one male. April, Fire, and Snow.

April. She wore a red dress and green dress shoes. She had brown hair in a ponytail in a pink hair tie, red lips, and light green eyes. She had a red staff with a pink circle on the bottom and a green circle on the top. She was in charge of April Fool's Day and the month of April.

Snow was dressed in a blue robe with black spike hair. He had a sword strapped to his left side. His power was snow, he could only do that though.

Fire was dressed in a red robe like Snow's with short blonde hair. She had daggers stripped on both her sides. Her power was, of course, fire.

"Come on, Jack Frost! What are you so afraid of," Snow yelled.

"Turn and face us," Fire added.

Jack turned and flew up behind a tree. He then flew up, into the branches. Fire, Snow, and April stop just feet from the tree Jack was hiding in.

"We won't hurt ya," April shouted. She smiled before adding, "That much."

Jack peeked over the side. "They don't understand. It's reversed. It's not that I don't want to get hurt," Jack pauses to breath, "It's them I don't want to hurt."

Snow looks up and spots Jack. "There he is," he shouts, pointing at Jack.

Jack gasps and flies off, the three spirits who want to beat him up on his heels.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An eight-year-old boy is sitting in his backyard alone. The boy is Jamie Bennett, who is alone at the moment.

His friends were busy.

Cupcake was with her parents to go see her grandparents in New York, Pippa was going to Disney Land with her parents, and the twin boys, Claude and Caleb were going to Hawaii with their parents. His little sister was taking a nap and was too young to play tag with Jamie.

So, in short, Jamie was alone today and for the rest of the week.

Sighing, Jamie fell back to the ground, making a star with his limbs and staring up at the clouds.

The wind's slow breeze suddenly sped up, making Jamie sit up in confusion. A loud sound made Jamie turn his head. When he did, he saw a teenage boy with white hair and a staff fly out of the trees. The teen landed in front of Jamie, a couple feet away and his back facing him.

"Jack Frost!"

The teen, Jack Frost, looked up into the trees when the voice called out. When he did, he gasped. Jamie stood up and leaned to the right to see what Jack was seeing and gasped when he saw a fireball head right at Jack.