Chapter 20

*Grayson's POV*

The next day they take us back to that room. They put beds instead of chairs. We walk in the room as that guy smiles at us. I wanna jump on him and punch him to death but there are guards all around me. We stand for a moment and the guards point to the beds and that guy says "We wanted you to get comfy so we brought you these beds. just please don't try to run. Cause you can't"

This guy makes me sick. Each of us walks towards a bed and lay down on it. El is still dizzy. She can barely walk. Then I point at her and say "At least don't take her blood. She's so sick already"

He looks at her and says "No. We can still use her. She'll be fine...hopefully"

I jump out of the bed and run to him "You Piece Of Shit!..." but the guards take me and force me back on the bed.

"Do you really think that you can take me?" he says and makes me wanna kill him even more. But the guards have their guns at me. Then the nurses come and set up the first bag and leave the room.

Before the first bag fills up we suddenly hear 2 gunshots. He points at the guards to go out and see what's going on. But the number of gunshots is just getting more and more and it's getting closer to us. Then he tells the rest of the guards to go out.

After all the guards leave the room the sound of the gunshots gets so close to us. After a dozen shots, it just stops.

He's waiting for a guard to come back in but no one comes. He seems scared. Then he tells us "don't you dare to move"

I can't take it anymore after he says that. I just take the needle out of my arm and start running to him. Then everyone else does the same and get out of the bed as drops of blood falls on the floor from the needles. He wants to run to grab a gun on the table behind him but I take the back of his shirt and push him back and throw him on the ground as hard as I can. Ethan grabs the gun and the 4 of us stand all around him. We look at him for a minute then we start kicking him with all the power that we have. All the anger from what they did to us, is taking out on him right now...

Then we suddenly hear the door open. Ethan aims the gun but we see uncle Terry slowly walks in the room with a broken leg and a gun. We don't know what to do. We're just standing there. Then he steps forward and takes the gun from Ethan. Then we all run to him and hug him. All of us except for El. We all look back on her. She's floating "El, are you ok?" I ask

But she doesn't answer. She just falls on the floor. We all run to her. I sit next to her and put her head on my lap. She's mumbling something but we can't understand what.

"We need to get her out of here," Terry says. Then I just hug her and carry her out of the building. Uncle Terry calls all the nurses in an ambulance to make way as I take her to the ambulance and put her on the bed. The 4 of us get in the ambulance as we start driving to the hospital.

*El's POV*

I slowly open my eyes. I hear some echoing voices around me. I feel someone is holding my hand. Then I hear Grayson "She's waking up"

I look around but I'm seeing blurry. I blink several times. I'm seeing double right now but I think that Grayson is at my left, Emily at my right, Ethan is standing next to her, then I see my mom walks up next to me and puts her hand on my head "Are you ok honey?"

Then I keep looking and see my dad, Emma, Scott, Lisa, Sean, Cameron and Terry all around my bed. I keep looking at them like a fool with a huge smile on my face. Then I say "Am I dreaming?"

Grayson holds my hand tighter and says "No baby, you're not" With a beautiful smile as tears fill his eyes.

"Is it over?" I tell him

"Yeah" He replies

"It's over honey, It's all over," says my mom as she caresses my head.

Then a doctor walks in the room as Emily and Grayson help me sit up. I look at them. They're all scarred and stitched. Gray's hand is wrapped up again. The doc says "Everything is normal now. You can take her home tonight." Scott says "Thanks, doc"

We're quiet for a moment. My dad says "We'll be right outside if you need us" and our parents leave the room with Terry.

It's just the 7 of us again. I say "So, are we still going out tonight?"

Emma says "You planned outgoings without me?"

Everyone starts laughing. Scott says "Can we go to a restaurant of my choice this time?"

Emma says "Of course we can baby" They laugh and Emma starts kissing him on the lips.

Ethan says "Yeah we'll be walking in the restaurant like we just came back from a battle"

Em looks at him and says" A battle we won" and she puts both of her hands at the back of Ethan's head and kisses him.

I laugh looking at them, then I face Gray. He's already looking at me. My laugh turns into a deep smile. Then I lean forward and kiss him. I feel the butterflies as he leans forward and kisses me back. Then when we finally break it we stare at each other and we start laughing.

Then I say "A lot of things changed"

Grayson holds my hand and says "I know. And we'll get through them. Together..."    

Alright guys. This is the end of my first story. I hope you enjoyed it. And a big thanks to everyone who put time and read my story. It really means a lot. I really enjoyed writing it. Don't forget to vote if you liked it and comment what you thought about it. 😘😘