Chapter 1

"Hi, guys. So this is a story that I've been writing for a while. The main concept of it is based on a dream I saw a while ago and it starts since the ending of chapter 2. I'm not an expert in English so if there are any grammatical mistakes, feel free to tell me. I hope you enjoy this story.
Writer: Elizabeth"

"This is it." Says my dad. I step out of the car and stand in front my new school. We had to move because of my father's work. I'm still staring until my dad says "Are you gonna go in or just keep staring? I'm gonna be late" I look back at him with a smile and close the door.

"Good luck." Says my dad.

- "Thanks. I'm gonna need it."

He laughs and drives away.

I take a deep breath and finally step inside...

It takes a while but I finally find my class. The teacher says "you're late".

- "Yeah. Sorry I was looking for the class."

She finally lets me in and introduces me to the class.

- "Alright, class. We have a new student. Her name is Elizabeth Phoenix..."

While she's introducing me I can see all the students looking at me in a weird way. Whispering and laughing while they point their fingers at me. Well, this is gonna be great!!!

I finally take my seat next to the window. I don't talk to anyone. For hours I just sit there waiting for the classes to end.

It's finally time for lunch but I can't find anywhere to sit. There are some empty seats but I want to sit alone and not next to people that I don't know and will probably laugh at me. So I end up sitting on the ground in a corner. I can still see them laughing at me but I just try to ignore them.

*Ethan's POV*

Gray and I are just having lunch until I notice everyone's pointing to a direction and laughing. I look around and realize that everyone's laughing at the new girl that showed up late to the class today. She's sitting on the ground, away from everyone. She doesn't have anything to do with anyone but still, everyone is laughing her. I tell Grayson "I'll be right back", Stand up and walk up to her.

-"Hey there, Elizabeth right?"

- "Hi, Yes"

She says with a huge smile. I see happiness yet nervousness in her eyes. She's so happy that someone's talking to her but she's too shy to say anything.

- "Why are you sitting here alone?"

- "Umm... I don't know anybody here and I'm not that good at talking to new people and making friends with them"

-"You wanna sit with us, me and my brother?"

-"Can I?"

-"Yeah sure. C'mon let's go"

She stands up and I lead her to where Gray and I were sitting. I can see Gray looking at us with a smile on his face.

- "Hey, I'm Grayson, Elizabeth right?"

- "Yeah." She says with a smile and they shake hands. We all sit as I notice Gray, staring at her in a weird way for a second. There's an awkward silence for a minute until I say "Sooooo what brings you here? Where are you from?"

- "Ummm...I'm from New York. We had to move here to LA because of my father's job"

- "Oh, that must be hard"

- "It isn't, really. I had only a few friends that probably hated me."

- "What makes you think that?"

- "Well, they kept avoiding me. While they were around me they pretended that they liked me but they weren't there when I actually needed them. At the break times, they just disappeared and I heard them laughing harder than ever and when I needed to talk to them they always found an excuse to leave. It wasn't such a nice school. I was hoping that the new school is gonna be better. You know, like a fresh start."

- "It's not gonna stay like this forever. You just need to forget about that chapter of your life and start new. You really don't have to listen to what people have to say about you. You never have to fit in, and you don't need someone that ignores you. This shows that they have a problem, not you."

- "I think that's the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to me. And you sound like the voice of experience"

Then Gray says "We're all about positivity. And he's right. Nothing is gonna stay the same. Like right now, you're talking and just made 2 friends..."

She blushes when Gray says that. I think she's about to cry. They stare at each other for another awkward second and when Grayson sees me looking at him with an evil smirk he smiles and finally looks away. We talk some more and hang out the whole day.